I recently made myself on National TELEVISION

oh thats neat. I always wondered how mtv found people, since it says not to send in clips of stuff.

I've always wanted to know that too! I didn't know whether they just found people or whatever...never knew.

All I know is that Parental Control, Next, etc. etc. is all scripted crap. That's when I get annoyed with MTV.

I saw the arm, i feel like throwing up.

Should of seen it in person, my friend. My buddy Josh DID throw up after seeing it.

I've always wanted to know that too! I didn't know whether they just found people or whatever...never knew.

All I know is that Parental Control, Next, etc. etc. is all scripted crap. That's when I get annoyed with MTV.

Yep. My friend's sister was on NEXT and my friend said that her sister told him that is is ALL SCRIPTED. Nothing is what they really say. EVERY word they say is scripted. Escpecially those dumb perverted jokes.

You got paid for being in a video where your friend got hurt?

That's so awesome that you are on MTV! Congrats!

And getting paid to boot?

Good job being boys :rolleyes:

:eek:
Ouch!

My stomach like...churned...when I saw his arm.
At first I didn't see what happened, but then I saw his arm and was like ohh god!

Omg, when I saw his arm, the way he was stooping, i was like, is his arm going to fall off? I thought that the bone connecting the arm fell out of the shoulder socket xD

But, after they replayed it, I was still like :eek:
Glad your friend's ok though.
I might have to show my brother this video, maybe it'll get him and his skateboard buddies to stop skatboarding on my driveway xD

Haha wow congrats! I like your friends hair though haha

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter