I recently made myself on National TELEVISION

barfownz

Disneyland Cast Member
Last month, My buddy CJ, Greg and I were featured in a segmant on the show 'Scarred' which airs on MTV, and MTV 2.

Last December, We were skateboarding in front of a local elementary school and we decided to firecracker some stairs...during that process CJ broke his arm in 2 places in a sewage ditch off to the side of it.

Thank Gosh for cameras in this word and for witnesses. Greg filmed the entire thing while i watched in shock CJ running around with his broken arm. We later uploaded the arm break to YouTube the following day and got over 20,000 hits in 3 months. During that time, MTV contacted me asking me a bunch of questions relating to CJ, Greg and I and the arm break. We came to a conclution and MTV came out and filmed us for the day. I found out it was going to air because i was in my watching MTV one night and it advertised OUR episode because i guess ours was the headliner of even though we were #3.

It aired last month at the beginning of August. For all who have seen this episode, GREAT! It is still showing reruns in case you want to check it out again.
For all of you who hasnt seen it... HERE IT IS.

http://www.mtv.com/overdrive/?id=1565999&vid=167362

They edited out my talking, i said a lot. I was still shown. i'm the guy in the Blue hat sitting on the RIGHT of the stairs.

But it was CJ's 5 minutes of fame. Still got and still getting comments at school about it too. Enjoy.

Scarred is so painful to watch, but I love it :)
It's one of those "It's so gross, but I can't change the channel!" shows.

I love that show.

but when I saw the first line of your post, i was thinking 'please dear god don't let this be the kid who cut his scrotum. I won't be able to make a serious post.';)

"Copyrights restrict us from playing this video outside the US"

ROFL.

Oh well. Mustve been good :p

oo gosh thats sick!! Very cool to be on telivison but like..omg thats soo gross man its looked nassstttyy

I love Scarred.
I'll look for that episode, on my MTV site (I live in Canada, so it's different).

that show is so disgusting. i watched one episode in the summer and i hid behind my covers half the time. i hate it when the repeat the breaking noise over and over and over and over again. gross.

Yeah.

I'm the guy on the far right in the blue hat. I was a witness at the incedent, but also the most imporant player of them all.

I loaded the original arm break to my YouTube (Non-censored too!) and MTV contacted me and said they'd like to do a segamnt and junk.

Pretty awesome, though.

Yeah.

I'm the guy on the far right in the blue hat. I was a witness at the incedent, but also the most imporant player of them all.

I loaded the original arm break to my YouTube (Non-censored too!) and MTV contacted me and said they'd like to do a segamnt and junk.

Pretty awesome, though.

oh thats neat. I always wondered how mtv found people, since it says not to send in clips of stuff.

Okay.
I just watched it.
That was my favorite episode. There was another clip in the episode of a guy snapping his leg in half.
I don't see you in the video though.

Okay.
I just watched it.
That was my favorite episode. There was another clip in the episode of a guy snapping his leg in half.
I don't see you in the video though.

I'm the guy on the far right sitting on the stairs with my friends Greg and CJ.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter