I really hate Winnie the Pooh

Sir Ron

<font color=darkorchid>Finish Spaceship Earth!<br>
There... I admit it. I can't stand the moron. He's not intelligent enough to realize it's Tigger just becuase he has a hat and jacket on. He also gets stuck in a window and continues eating.

I honestly find nothing endearing about this self-indulgent, intellectual black hole. :rotfl: He also has equally dumb and annoying friends. I'd sell Eeyore to a farmer and I'd turn Piglet into bacon. Okay that was too far... :lmao:

Confess your hatred for Winnie the Pooh here! *

*Take this post with tongue firmly planted in cheek but I really can't stand him though. ha ha

but Pooh is friends with the writers, so it's ok for Pooh to say anything and it will appear cute to his equally unintelligent friends regardless of how passive agressive he is in his response to discussing his honey obsession..

Everyone loves a good Pooh.

Oh bother

There... I admit it. I can't stand the moron. He's not intelligent enough to realize it's Tigger just becuase he has a hat and jacket on. He also gets stuck in a window and continues eating.

I honestly find nothing endearing about this self-indulgent, intellectual black hole. :rotfl: He also has equally dumb and annoying friends. I'd sell Eeyore to a farmer and I'd turn Piglet into bacon. Okay that was too far... :lmao:

*Take this post with tongue firmly planted in cheek but I really can't stand him though. ha ha

Maybe Pooh isn't the one with the problem. :rotfl2:

I love a good Pooh most first thing in the morning.

Dr. Phil would have a field day with Pooh and his friends.

We don't like Pooh either. Nothing about it. It irks me. I am irked by Pooh. Whenever we see something with Pooh on it we say, "Ew, that <insert object here> has Pooh on it..." If Pooh were to cease to exist, I would not be the least bit sad, and would instead feel excited that a new ride could go in its place in Fantasyland. :)

Could we start a support group? "Hello, my name is <name>, and I don't like Pooh."

I can't stand that actor that is Winnie the pooh's voice-he's creepy:scared1:

We don't like Pooh either. Nothing about it. It irks me. I am irked by Pooh. Whenever we see something with Pooh on it we say, "Ew, that <insert object here> has Pooh on it..." If Pooh were to cease to exist, I would not be the least bit sad, and would instead feel excited that a new ride could go in its place in Fantasyland. :)

Could we start a support group? "Hello, my name is <name>, and I don't like Pooh."

It's truly the most insipid show/book ever created and shoved down our throats. ha ha I really hoped Disney would have lost that lawsuit over Pooh. I could go my whole life without hearing those songs, seeing those characters, etc.

I will admit that the breakfast at the Crystal Palace is nice. I did freak out Pooh there once when I told him I was eating Piglet as I chomped into my bacon. He left quickly. :rotfl2:

Communist.

;)

while we're on this topic, when did Pooh become a Disney property? I thought it was fairly recent (within the past 20 years or so?)

Yeah that monkey is pretty aggravating.

I can't stand that actor that is Winnie the pooh's voice-he's creepy:scared1:
Aww, I love Sterling Holloway as Pooh.

I can respect everyone's opinions but I love The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh. I used to sing "I'm Just a Little Black Raincloud" when I was younger.

His body type/shape is contagious!

Mikeeee

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!