• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

I need Pixie Dust!!!

froggy33

DIS Veteran
For two things please. First of all, I am a graduate student and have a take home test (very difficult and lengthy) that isn't due until Friday, but we leave Wednesday and I want to turn it in then. I just need a little encouraging!
Secondly, and much more important, is that it is supposed to rain and snow here Tuesday night/Wednesday morning and our flight leaves at 7 am Wed. Please send me some pixie dust so that our plane can leave. If I don't get out of here and down to Disney, I may go crazy!!!!!!

Thanks!!!!

I know how that goes, I had a final due the day before we were supposed to get home. I ended up writing a final in the 24 hours before I left for Disney so . . .

:cheer2: YOU CAN DO IT FROGGY! :cheer2:

As far as the flight. . . I will be sending prayers, pixie dust and everything else so you can get out. Good luck!

:wizard: :wizard: :wizard: Sending lots of Pixie dust your way!!! DO well on the test and hopefully the weather will be perfect for your plane to take off and head down to Florida :goodvibes
Did you just get married? I read your tag :goodvibes

Thanks guys!! Yes I did just get married, in October, and we are going to Disney for our honeymoon. We are sooo excited it is finally here. But now we are soo busy, doesn't it seem to be that way, that you wait and wait for the trip to get here, and when it finally does, there's not enough time to get everything done! :rotfl:

Congratulations! Have fun on your honeymoon and take the time to just relax and enjoy eachother :goodvibes Forget about the rest of the world for a while. That shouldn't be hard to do in Disney World!
Meanwhile, I'm still waiting for my Prince Charming to come :guilty: Have had to kiss an awful lot of frogs...was even married to one briefly :confused3

Pixie Dust coming your way! :wizard:

Good luck on that final! I know exactly how you feel...I have soooo many things to do as well that are school related before my New Years Disney trip.

Take it one step at a time, and try to limit your time on the DisBoards! (I get so tempted to just read the boards instead of writing my papers!) Or if you must...try working on your homework for an hour, then taking at 10 minute Disboards break!

Remember to get some sleep and eat some food (junk food is ALWAYS allowed during finals week!) and have a WONDERFUL honeymoon!

:wizard: :wizard: Congratulations! Have a wonderful honeymoon! May your skies be clear of snow! :wizard: :wizard:

For the exam, take a deep breadth, follow the instructions, focus on the responses, get it done and turn it in. After that, relax and enjoy yourself and do your best to forget about it completely until you have to return to the "real world."

You can do it! Force yourself to have tunnel vision for nothing else right now except completing that test. Just imagine ::MickeyMo at the end of that tunnel and ::MickeyMo will get a little bit closer with each part of the test you complete. Pretty soon ::MickeyMo will be right there to give you a big welcome hug to Disney World! :hug:

Oh yes, may all that forecasted rain and snow all turn into pixie dust :wizard: to help make your Disneymoon even more magical...have a wonderful trip! :wave2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter