I need links for excursions (Non-DCL) on Cozumel

goin2dzny

<font color=CC0000>Remembering our **MAGICal** Cru
Looking for links of excursions that we can book ourselves at Cozumel.

Four More Weeks:Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

I'm headed to Cozomel on Carnaval in just a few days. I have found the cruisecritic.com discussion boards invaluable info about doing Cozumel on your own...check it out...

When we were in Cozumel last month we rented a jeep ahead of time from WWW.COZUMELINSIDER.COM $45 for the day, nothing fancy but decent. (but be careful when you fill up at the end of the day. first make sure the gas pump reads $0 before they start and second make sure you know how to convert peso's to dollars if you are paying US money, the gas attendant thought he was going to pull a fast one on the 'stupido gringos'... i caught him in a $8 slip up...!!!)

We then went to WWW.MRSANCHOS.COM beach. Loved it! Very clean, fun, good food, and free to get in.

Enjoy!

Jodie

Hey Jodielyn

We'll have a 14yr and 16yr with us. Do you know what the age/size limits for ATV's and Waverunners are?

Are the activities located right there? I want to keep both freedom loving teenagers and watchful parents happy!

How far from the ship?

Thanks.

Toot,
I do not know the age limits... but i do think there is an email option on the www.Mrsanchos.com web site... try that...

I would say that Mr. Sanchos is about a 10-15 min ride from the ship by taxi / jeep. Too far to walk... If you rent a jeep just keep watching for it... it is nestled back off the road...

We loved it...

We took all 4 of our kids... 15,13, 11, 7... there was plenty to do, and shopping right there too

enjoy,
Jodie

We have booked a snorkel/dive trip with Eagle Ray divers. I have heard many good reports and so far my experience with them (booking) has been great. We also booked with them last year, but due to a hurricaine we did not make port. I was NOT charged for the missed trip.
www.eagleraydivers.com

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter