I need a recommendation (or not as the case may be).

Fishbone†

<font color=blue>Does strange things while sleepin
I am setting sail on the Disney Magic this coming Saturday. WOOOOHOOOOO!!!!! :D I can hardly contain myself - I imagine this will be the longest week of my life.

I could use some help though - has anyone been on the Butterfly Farm excursion on St. Maartin?? DF and I had planned on that as one of our excursions, but tonight I found (quite by accident) an extended description of the excursion that I hadn't seen before. It sounds like it may be a "housed" Butterfly Island. Does anyone have any opinions on this excursion that may be of some interest to us?? Is this worth our time, money and the elimination of the possibility of a more "can't be missed" excursion??

Please help - THANK YOU!!!!

:bounce:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter