I need a new book series

Diane Mott Davidson has a series of mysteries that center around a caterer and have fun recipes in the books.

Katie MacAlister has a series of lighter-hearted dragon/demon books.

Janet Evanovich is my summer read, she does a couple different series - Stephanie Plum is her longest running and are fun.

I also enjoy Dan Brown books, and my favorite romance author is Kathleen Woodiwiss. I like mystery but not creepy, happier endings and to not get too "dark" in my entertainment.

Jonathan Kellerman - Alex Delaware series
Faye Kellerman - Peter Decker series
Linda Howard is another favorite of mine. I find her style similar to Nora Roberts. Also Mary Burton and Karen Rose are similar too,

Anything by Suzanne Brockman - Troubleshooters series. I am also a HUGE fan of J D Robb....rereading the series right now

Claire DeWitt series/trilogy by Sara Gran - Covers an unconventional private eye but does contain drug use however.

How about the Cormoran Strike books by Robert Galbraith (aka J.K. Rowlings)? I LOVED them, I believe there are 4 of them now.

I need a new series/trilogy and I'm hoping you can suggest one. I like groups of books. Here is what I have enjoyed, maybe you know of another series I would like.

Nora Roberts series
Harry Potter
Twilight
Fifty shades
JD Robb
Alex Cross series

I find myself re-reading the same books.

Thanks!

How about James Patterson Murder Club Series?

I really like Kim Harrison's The Hollows series for urban fantasy (witches, vampires, werewolves, living in modern times).
There are 13 of those, kind of mystery/crime stories. I flew through all of these, really fun.

I also like Victoria Aveyard's Red Queen series. Fun young adult fantasy/action. I think there are 4 of those currently.

Meljean Brook's The Iron Seas series is a really fun steampunk/adventure/romance kind of thing. It's certainly not high lit, but I enjoyed them.

Richard Paul Evans has several series. The Walk series and The Broken Road series, plus lots of stand alone books.

I forgot:

Discovery of Witches series (Deborah Harkness)
Mortal Instruments series (Cassandra Clare)

Anything by Ilona Andrews, she's got several series out and I haven't run into anything she's written that was bad. Patricia Briggs was also mentioned, and Seanan McGuire, she's got a couple as well, October Day and Incryptid are the 2 that I like.

For standard action/murder books try Lee Child or Harlen Coben.

House of Night series by PC and Kristen Cast
The Immortal Instrument series by Cassandra Clare
Stephanie Plum series by Janet Evanovich
Kingdom Keepers series by Ridley Pearson
Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children series by Ransom Riggs

Perfect On Paper by Maria Murname, which is the first book of four about the main character, Waverly Bryson

Outlander Series by Diana Gabaldon (she is working on the final book right now)
Game of Thrones books by George RR Martin (will this guy ever finish the last two books?)

ETA: Doomsday, Black Out, and All Clear (trilogy by Connie Willis, who also wrote To Say Nothing of the Dog)

Another vote for the girl with the dragon tattoo series. It's a little risque, but main character is very strong throughout. I also like Robert Langdon but its gotten more and more ridiculous.
Then there is my all-time favorite series Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy.
Finishishing my second book in my own series very excited.

Last edited:
I have two suggestions that I have not seen yet. They are kind of on opposite ends and similar at the same time.

Lori Foster writes excellent romance novels. Many have a military heroes. Dee Henderson also writes excellent romance novels. Many with military heroes. Dee Henderson is Christian Fiction and kisses are the farthest they go while Lori Foster is a lot more risqué commonly known as erotica.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter