I need a design for my album cover PLEASE

AlwaysEeyore

Always Gloomy . . . except in "The World"
Let me start by saying I just LOVE all the designs on the DDA and I wish I was so talented. But I'm not, so that is why I am asking for help. ;)
I am looking for a design I can make into a photo album cover. I usually get the year albums at WDW but the largest one I could find held 200 pics and I have almost 400 and I like having them all in one album.

I am looking for something with the following if possible:
For the cover (About 13" Tall x 8" Wide area)
Represent 3 parks: The Studios, Magic Kingdom & Epcot. (We didn't do Animal Kingdom this trip)
The Dates: January 13 - 16 2006
and the words: Our Disney Vacation

For the spine (About 13" Tall x 3" Wide Area)
the year: 2006 (made to go down the spine)

Tara, hi. I'm in the same position as you. I admire all the work, but have no idea how to do the designing myself. Here's what I suggest. Check out all the designs in the sticky at the top of the page, find a designer that you like and then PM them with your request. Everyone is so helpful here, and if they are too busy, they can usually point you in the right direction for another designer. Hope this helps.

I modified one of my designs for you

spine.jpg

albumcover.jpg

Man, Kate! You amaze me once again! I just knew someone would come up with an idea!

IT IS PERFECT!!! Thank you sooo much. It's hard to decide who to PM since everyone has such wonderful work. Thank you again!! I love it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter