I love credit cards so much!

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol yep...only got into this game in May...so missed out on a lot :(
Trying not to think of what was available before we started in June!

I'm keeping my head down as much as possible to eliminate FOMO (Amex offers! Triple-dipping! Free nights!) and stay the Chase course for now. I've gotten CF, CSR, and SW personal since June. Next up will be the SW biz, fingers crossed, in January for the CP and then concentrating on getting whatever business cards I can get before finishing up Chase. Dh has the CSP and Hyatt. I think his next will either be United or Marriott---we need United ahead of booking for Australia in Sept/Oct and "free" nights are attractive.

:offtopic:

Paging @Calfan, @jhoannam, @elgerber, @snugglebug, @schmass, and all other Amazon Prime viewers -- THE MARVELOUS MRS. MAISEL SEASON 2 IS OUT! :happytv:

@elgerber - I'm so sorry for your crummy two weeks. Nothing like bingeing The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel to uplift you just a little. Hope things get better!

Things move quickly in the last 24 hours, but I was so excited to see this yesterday! We watched the first episode as I want to space it out a bit, but I am sure my resolve will break tonight and we will be done with it in a few days.

Anyone doing some holiday shopping at Macy’s and want to earn some United miles?

United Shopping Portal: Spend $250 At Macy’s & Earn 1,000 Bonus Miles

On top of the 1,000 bonus United miles for $250 spent at Macy’s through the MileagePlus Shopping portal (effectively 4 miles/$1 on $250):

The MileagePlus Shopping portal currently has an increased rate of 10 miles/$1 for Macy’s.

The United MileagePlus X app sells Macy’s eGCs with a 3 miles/$1 bonus, +25% bonus miles for MileagePlus cardholders.

Stacking could potentially earn 17.75x United miles on $250 spent at Macy’s.

ETA: Also, Macy's Friends & Family sale is going on -- 30% off Macy's Friends & Family + 15% off Cosmetics by using code: FRIEND.

What was I just saying about keeping my head down to avoid FOMO :sad2:

I had an early moment of clarity out in here in Vegas. I'm getting up at 5 local time to work. Anyway, I remembered my MGM Grand credit for spend $250, get 5,000 MR points (Amex rose gold). So I made DH go downstairs and change the credit card on file. And I actually remembered to use my M Life card when I paid for breakfast this morning. Small victories.

I am going to try and uninstall the plat and put it back. I would like to use the $35 in Uber while I'm out here.

On my SW business card the statement closing date is 3 days after the payment due date....if yours works the same way your first closing date would be 12/16

You got the dates in reverse order. If your payment due date is 1/13 then your statement close date is 3 days later so 1/16. I suspect since you don’t have a Dec payment due that you are in the clear now but if you want to be wait until 12/17 or later to complete the spend. You’ll just want to make sure you are done by say 1/8 or 9 so all of the transactions post in time.

Thank you both! I am glad I checked!

5 of 25 at Pizza Hut on my SPG Lux and personal cards this morning.

Not much but we will use it, which I can't say for the multitude of wine offers I'm still seeing.

And, Amex sent me another offer for 6.99 interest rate. Where's my pay over time 10K??????

I'm actually letting the balance build on my new gold card instead of paying it off every time I charge something to see if it will generate the offer.

Not much but we will use it, which I can't say for the multitude of wine offers I'm still seeing.

And, Amex sent me another offer for 6.99 interest rate. Where's my pay over time 10K??????

I'm actually letting the balance build on my new gold card instead of paying it off every time I charge something to see if it will generate the offer.
Cool, that is our go to pizza place (not too exciting here) so I'm off to look.

They’re on Dosh also to double dip.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter