I love credit cards so much! v2.0 (see first page for add'l details)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not crazy to me! We actually do want to ride BTMRR for a third (or fourth time) but CoP and Tiki Room and Peoplemover are just as much favs. We want to do it all while at WDW. My kids do love to ride their favs over and over and over and I love it too so no complaints from me :)
This describes us. Everything over and over from space mtn to people mover to country bears.

I LOVE Tiki Room and Jungle Cruise. And the Peoplemover. And CoP.

This describes us. Everything over and over from space mtn to people mover to country bears.

I LOVE Tiki Room and Jungle Cruise. And the Peoplemover. And CoP.
Yes!!! I'm a Country Bears fan and JC is an all out fav. My dd19 can do the entire spiel and, every joke, is perfectly delivered. It's her 'dream role' if she gets into the DCP. She's only been on it a million times so this makes sense lol.

Hi, I’m Bernina and I have a problem. I’ve never been on carousel of progress :rolleyes1

I’m going in August and will attempt to correct my my misguided ways... (I don’t think I’ve been into the Tiki Room either unless my parents took me when I was 8).

You do have a problem! :scared1: CoP is "made by Walt" and really fun. Not BTMRR fun (for those of you who like coasters) but really special. The only attractions I haven't been on are the ones that would turn me green (ie. the ones many people want to ride again and again). I've been known to want to ride Peter Pan, Pirates, and a few other multiple times in a day though.

Or dischurners :rolleyes1

I was thinking it would be there, but I can't find it. I am clearly not good at using reddit...
*Slinks away to the shun corner now...*

@Lain, I almost pulled the trigger on 2 nts at DL, but we just can't do it. I need to save my points for things that have already been planned, and we really need to save that cash for said future trips as well. But it was fun to realize we could just go if we wanted to. I should probably wait until both rides are open anyway.

Thanks @SouthFayetteFan! My reddit username is Tenngirl1.
Welcome to DISchurners!

You're approved and all set! Access the main page here.

You may find our thread DISchurners - Walt Disney World Tips! to be pretty interesting!

This is a thread we have that is helpful to read the highlights of each day: DISchurners - NEWS Thread! (Especially helpful if you can't keep up with all the comments!)

As a reminder most of the discussion does happen here on the boards. On r/DISchurners you can post your own support links and/or use others' support links here:
And of course there's other info there too including some of our best tips from the thread that you might want to explore! Welcome, thanks for joining!

The AFs have posted for DH’s CSP/CSR that he double dipped last year.

For CSR we pay fee, quickly use $300 travel credit, then call Chase and PC to CFU? I have a CSR so we still have a 1.5 multiplier. Then next year when fee posts we upgrade, pay full $450 fee and get another $300 credit (if we choose)?

For CSP, do I close or should I PC that to a second Freedom? I assume AF will be refunded within I think 30 days?
I wouldn't pay the fee on the CSR. Just use the $300 TC as quickly as possible and then PC before 30 days from the AF posting.

I don’t think the info is on DISchurners...yet. @afan was working to put together some links and info though and I’m sure others who have interest on the topic can help.

So anybody with FP or general touring strategy tips... please contribute here:
:D

I thought you were going to put the links I sent you on there? You want more? Posting on reddit confuses me, I have to copy and paste from the last thread and then very carefully replace the links. I don't remember the html I learned sophomore year in hs that was over 20 years ago. If I'd only known then what I knew now I'd have taken that 0 hour microsoft certification class and not done it as a job but kept it in my back pocket. I'm not sure if some of the new tech stuff is getting more confusing/I'm too set in my ways of how things had been for so long/I'm getting old. I had the hardest time with windows 10 though any time microsoft has moved stuff in office around it throws me for a loop. When they went to the ribbons I had to find a website that would tell me where stuff is and now I'm fine. But reddit almost seems backwards.

Ok back to my real book, printed on paper :)

But if you need something let me know and I'll type it up tomorrow as soon as I figure out how to find the messages I sent you on reddit with the links :)

I thought you were going to put the links I sent you on there? You want more? Posting on reddit confuses me, I have to copy and paste from the last thread and then very carefully replace the links. I don't remember the html I learned sophomore year in hs that was over 20 years ago. If I'd only known then what I knew now I'd have taken that 0 hour microsoft certification class and not done it as a job but kept it in my back pocket. I'm not sure if some of the new tech stuff is getting more confusing/I'm too set in my ways of how things had been for so long/I'm getting old. I had the hardest time with windows 10 though any time microsoft has moved stuff in office around it throws me for a loop. When they went to the ribbons I had to find a website that would tell me where stuff is and now I'm fine. But reddit almost seems backwards.

Ok back to my real book, printed on paper :)

But if you need something let me know and I'll type it up tomorrow as soon as I figure out how to find the messages I sent you on reddit with the links :)
HAHA! No worries - I shared the two links you found with credit to you. Hopefully others will do some more research and add to it :) FP Drops and day of FP strategies isn't something that I'm particularly in the know on (like I said before, I'm trying to migrate away from that stuff as my personality can be obsessive and then I'm not vacationing "in the moment") but I'd guess we have some folks here that can contribute :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter