I know it's not so early anymore.......

Time for another list update! :yay:

DF and I will be there June 7-12. We are getting married on the 6th and will be having a little honeymoon!! We are also celebrating buying our first house!:banana: We'll be staying at the Motel6 Maingate.

June 1-4 Hojo's

We are stopping by DLR one more time before our APs expire as part of a two week road trip. I am so looking forward to this vacation! :cool1:

Okie dokie another list update coming up!!

liesel 6/1-6/4 Hojo's
jham 6/5-6/10 Hojo's
Meriweather 6/6-6/11 Hojo's
disneyland89 6/7-6/12 Motel 6 Maingate
mcrabeck 6/8-6/12 Villas at the Grand California
Eeee-va 6/9-6/13 Hojo's
dencord7 6/10-6/15 Cortona hotel and Suites
momma2twincesses 6/13-6/19 Hojo's
Kaoden39 6/14-6/19 BW Stovall's
SueTGGR 6/15-? Paradise Pier
3Minnies1Mickey 6/17-6/23 House
kailuagirl 6/? BWPPI
DisneyGirl625 6/21-6/26 Embassy Suites

Time for another list update! :yay:

DF and I will be there June 7-12. We are getting married on the 6th and will be having a little honeymoon!! We are also celebrating buying our first house!:banana: We'll be staying at the Motel6 Maingate.

Congratulations on both parts. Eighteen years ago this June we spent our honeymoon at Disneyland.:love: We have a seventeen year old souvenir. And congratulations on the new house!!

June 1-4 Hojo's

We are stopping by DLR one more time before our APs expire as part of a two week road trip. I am so looking forward to this vacation! :cool1:

Oh sounds great. I love road trips!!

We're thinking about doing a june trip as well but it is still in the planning stages. We had orig planned a road trip for this summer but it didn't work out so we want to do a short trip down to DL instead. My mom and I are going in 2 weeks but by June dh and the kids won't have been since Oct of 09 and we have no other plans to go back for a long time so would def like to fit a trip in. Kids do swim team all summer so we would have to do a trip during the week and we have AP's so I am blocked out on the weekend anyway.

Am thinking would def either be the week of the 14th or the 21st, not too sure yet. Kids last day of school is the 11th.

Again it is still up in the air but I think it for sure will happen just haven't honed everything in yet. No idea at this point yet either where we might stay but most likely one of the hotels on harbor like DI or Ramada Inn Maingate.

We're thinking about doing a june trip as well but it is still in the planning stages. We had orig planned a road trip for this summer but it didn't work out so we want to do a short trip down to DL instead. My mom and I are going in 2 weeks but by June dh and the kids won't have been since Oct of 09 and we have no other plans to go back for a long time so would def like to fit a trip in. Kids do swim team all summer so we would have to do a trip during the week and we have AP's so I am blocked out on the weekend anyway.

Am thinking would def either be the week of the 14th or the 21st, not too sure yet. Kids last day of school is the 11th.

Again it is still up in the air but I think it for sure will happen just haven't honed everything in yet. No idea at this point yet either where we might stay but most likely one of the hotels on harbor like DI or Ramada Inn Maingate.

I know what it's like to try and fit every ones schedules in when you plan a trip. I will throw you on the list and then when you firm everything up I will adjust the list. :goodvibes Our trip was like that, the kids go back to school in the beginning of August and my son has band camp over the summer. And my DH races bicycles on weekends and his days off revolve so I had to count out on the calendar when was a good time for us. But it is all so worth it.

liesel 6/1-6/4 Hojo's
jham 6/5-6/10 Hojo's
Eeee-va 6/9-6/13 Hojo's
kelmac284 6/14 or 6/21-? DI or Ramada Inn Maingate
kailuagirl 6/? BWPPI

Thanks for adding us! :)

On top of it the ladies group I belong to wants to do a get together this summer and they haven't honed in a time yet and are thinking end of june or july and so there is THAT and then my 25th high school reunion is this year although I haven't heard yet if they are even HAVING one although they have done one every OTHER 5 years since graduating so I don't see why this year would be different but who knows. Our 20th was pretty lame so I would like to do a do-over but again not sure about if or when they would do it but I hope if they DO they do it in the fall and not the summer since so many have trips in the summer.

And then mom and I are hoping to take my girls on a cruise in Oct. So LOTS to think about/schedule around. But we know we want to try to fit a few days in at DL because we try to do at least ONE trip a year and as I said the last time the "family" has gone was in Oct and if we don't go in the summer we might not make it in 10 otherwise. So we shall see.

But thanks again for adding me and as soon as we figure out what the heck we are doing I will let you know. Unfortunately it might not be till right before we would even go LOL. But hopefully it will be before then! :)

Thanks though!

Thanks for adding us! :)

On top of it the ladies group I belong to wants to do a get together this summer and they haven't honed in a time yet and are thinking end of june or july and so there is THAT and then my 25th high school reunion is this year although I haven't heard yet if they are even HAVING one although they have done one every OTHER 5 years since graduating so I don't see why this year would be different but who knows. Our 20th was pretty lame so I would like to do a do-over but again not sure about if or when they would do it but I hope if they DO they do it in the fall and not the summer since so many have trips in the summer.

And then mom and I are hoping to take my girls on a cruise in Oct. So LOTS to think about/schedule around. But we know we want to try to fit a few days in at DL because we try to do at least ONE trip a year and as I said the last time the "family" has gone was in Oct and if we don't go in the summer we might not make it in 10 otherwise. So we shall see.

But thanks again for adding me and as soon as we figure out what the heck we are doing I will let you know. Unfortunately it might not be till right before we would even go LOL. But hopefully it will be before then! :)

Thanks though!

Oh your welcome. You sound crazy busy, almost to the point you need to schedule a break.:cutie:

We'll be there June 22-25th. We'll just be hangin' at HOJO and DT Disney the 22nd though.

liesel 6/1-6/4 Hojo's
jham 6/5-6/10 Hojo's
Eeee-va 6/9-6/13 Hojo's
Hawleys 6/17-6/20 Hojo's
kailuagirl 6/? BWPPI
50sjayne 6/22-6/25 Hojo's

IF I did my tax returns right, we are doing a road trip! :upsidedow cross your fingers for me! :goodvibes I sure hope it doesn't take too long for the IRS to let me know!!:rotfl2:

June 19-21 San Francisco
June 21-24 Disneyland staying at Best Western Stovall's Inn
June 24-26 Yosemite
June 26 Crater Lake Maybe??

I can't go to California and not go to Disneyland!

IF I did my tax returns right, we are doing a road trip! :upsidedow cross your fingers for me! :goodvibes I sure hope it doesn't take too long for the IRS to let me know!!:rotfl2:

June 19-21 San Francisco
June 21-24 Disneyland staying at Best Western Stovall's Inn
June 24-26 Yosemite
June 26 Crater Lake Maybe??

I can't go to California and not go to Disneyland!

Oh my gosh I hope you're right!! That sounds like a great trip. I am adding you to the list!!:thumbsup2

liesel 6/1-6/4 Hojo's
jham 6/5-6/10 Hojo's
Eeee-va 6/9-6/13 Hojo's
Hawleys 6/17-6/20 Hojo's
kailuagirl 6/? BWPPI
Mikes:)Mom 6/21-6/24 Best Western Stovall's Inn

Updated!!!

Quickie 1 day trip with 12!!!:eek: Never been to DL . We are driving from Vegas on June 6, going to DL June 7th and back to LV by June 8th!!
Tight schedule but all 18-70 yr olds. We are getting a hotel close so the grandparents can rest throughout the day :)

It will be busy, fast but FUN!!!

Quickie 1 day trip with 12!!!:eek: Never been to DL . We are driving from Vegas on June 6, going to DL June 7th and back to LV by June 8th!!
Tight schedule but all 18-70 yr olds. We are getting a hotel close so the grandparents can rest throughout the day :)

It will be busy, fast but FUN!!!

Oh wow that is an amazing trip!! I hope you all have a great time!! I am adding you to our list now.

:dance3:Updated list!!:dance3:

liesel 6/1-6/4 Hojo's
jham 6/5-6/10 Hojo's
Nevergrow'nup 6/7 ?
Eeee-va 6/9-6/13 Hojo's
Hawleys 6/17-6/20 Hojo's
kailuagirl 6/? BWPPI
MikesMom 6/21-6/24 Best Western Stovall's Inn

We'll be there June 13-18 at the GCV in a 2 bedroom using our DVC for Disney for the first time!! :woohoo:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter