I just want a good steak. A lot of places serve steak as an afterthought.

Mr Mannn

Who da Mannn? He da Mannn!
This would be with a table service credit. I am not going to pay $200+ just for a steak. Nor do I want to go to Disney Springs. I may not get a T-Bone, but where can I get a good steak on property?

I hate to be the bearer of bad news but the only single credit steaks I would recommend are at Disney Springs. You might get lucky and get a good one at a TS restaurant in the parks but I have not had much luck with finding a good cut in the parks consistently.

I guess that depends on your definition of a good steak. I had one at Sci Fi that wasn’t bad, but I had low expectations. If I want a quality steak I make it myself at home. At Disney the best place would be Disney Springs.

Other than DS some other good options are some of the resort restaurants like Sanaa, Kona, Turf Club, Olivia’s, Sebastian’s. The pork dishes at the one credit restaurants are often better though.

Go to Shula's. They make amazing food and I think if you haven't eaten there you need to give it a chance. Also the Dolphin is a beautiful resort.

Grand Floridian Cafe does serve steak (I think as an afterthought to be honest), but its really delicious. I normally do not care about steak but tried it based on others recommendations and loved it.

Unfortunately I’ve never had a good steak at a single credit restaurant lol. Chefs de France was decent, not bad to horrific like most though.

Both last May and this May, I had delicious, perfectly-cooked steaks at Narcoossee’s. They were exactly medium, tender and juicy - so good.

:sunny:

For a one credit steak I say go to The Wave at The Contemporary Resort and get their Filet. We were pleasantly surprised with how good it was on our last trip. We will go back.

I honestly would burn 2 credits on Yachtsman steak house- it's delicious. Had steak at 4-5 other places- not a fan of $$ Shula charges...but would go back to YSH easily!

This would be with a table service credit. I am not going to pay $200+ just for a steak. Nor do I want to go to Disney Springs. I may not get a T-Bone, but where can I get a good steak on property?

I wouldn't spend $200 on a steak either! Where is there a $200 steak at Disney? Shula's has great steaks, best on the property in my opinion. The most expensive steak was maybe $50 or $60, certainly not $200.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter