I just spoke to the owner of HydroFlask...

DisneyKevin

Kelvis
Super Moderator
He wants us to know that the Dis is certainly on their radar and that they HAVE NOTICED the bump in sales.

I asked about adding GKTW to the 5% Back program and that will be done shortly.

I was also told that as a way to say THANK YOU....Disers will be able to enter a promo code for a 10% discount.

More exciting news and details to be announced soon.

Thank you Kevin!!!!

Both having GKTW added their charities and the 10% discount is fantastic.

:thumbsup2 Awesome, Kevin!!

I'm planning on ordering a few more bottles. My boys have one each & now I want one. I'll wait for that promo code :)

I'm a fan of theirs on Facebook & they seem like such a great company. They're really good about replying to posts, etc. They just seem to really care, ya know? It's great.

I haven't redeemed the 5% for the 2 bottles I have. If GKTW comes through, I'll definitely give it to them!

Thats great news! We love our hydroflask! It worked great in the world could put it in our backpack and not worry about bottle sweating at all!

wonderful news on having GKTW added to their charity list :thumbsup2

I just received two bottles yesterday - and haven't gotten a chance to enter my 5% charity info -

I'll just wait until the GKTW addition is made :lovestruc

Great! :cool1:

Was getting ready to buy, might hold off since something else is in the works.

Yay!! I was going to buy some this week but I will wait for the discount that will help out so much!! Thanks so much!!

I ordered last week and am waiting for my order. I was sure to put in the notes that I was a DISer and that I was excited about his product based on everything I heard. I again was positive and noted I was a DISer when I got a notice stating they were delayed in getting processing orders due to stock shortage.

Looking forward to getting our order.

It's a great day to be alive,
Carol

Ours should be arriving in the mail today! Can't wait and just in time for our trip next week.

:goodvibesThanks Kevin, I just bought one, but the discount will be helpful going forward as I plan on buying more. :goodvibes Penny:hippie:

Hey Kevin,

How about DIS or Podcast labeled flasks?

I bet they would sell them out.

Jim

We triple love ours!!! I am looking forward to the even bigger one they posted on their facebook page!

He wants us to know that the Dis is certainly on their radar and that they HAVE NOTICED the bump in sales.

I asked about adding GKTW to the 5% Back program and that will be done shortly.

I was also told that as a way to say THANK YOU....Disers will be able to enter a promo code for a 10% discount.

More exciting news and details to be announced soon.

:woohoo: I have been trying to get a flask, but now I can get one with a discount and some of the money goes to GKTW! :woohoo:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter