• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

I have a ticketing question

Mom2k&a

Earning My Ears
I currently have 4 day basic passes for the week of the 13th. Due to budget constrants I did not want to pay the $35 per ticket to upgrade to hopper, but I was wondering if we could add hopper on our last day for just that day? So we go to one park each day for the first 3 days and on the fourth pay to have that made into hopper. If it is possible about how much would that cost?

Thanks,
Jill

The park hopper option is $35 no matter if it's for 1 day or 10....so if you are going to add it for one day...it adds for the entire trip! :cheer2:

Pay the same either way so do it and go more than once. :banana: :Pinkbounc :banana:

For Magic Your Way tickets you already have, prior to use or within 14 days of first use:

Adding hopping at Disney costs $35. regardless of how many days were on the ticket, how many days remain, or whether you bought the ticket at a discount.

You may not consume two park days off of the same non-hopping ticket for the purpose of visiting two theme parks on the same day.

Disney hints:
http://members.aol.com/ajaynejr/dispass.htm

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter