I had a code!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

cowtownmom

Mouseketeer
I can't believe it! I called today just to see if there was any chance in the world if there was a code by our name AND THERE WAS!!!!!!!!!! :banana: :cheer2: :banana: :cheer2: :banana:

So, if you've not checked, I encourage you to do so! This is our first time at a resort, so I was hesitant to see if it was possible that we would have been given a code. I had already booked our stay online, but decided it couldn't hurt to check. Boy am I glad I did! I had the nicest CM helping me. She pulled up our current reservation and then looked for our name elsewhere in the system and found the code there. She went through lots to get it all changed - had to back out the other reservation and redo it etc. She kept apologizing for my having to wait. I told her it was no problem at all and thanked her for all of her help. She said that's what she's there for.

Go check for a code!!!!!!!!!

Aaahhhhh - we've been sprinkled with Pixie Dust!!! :wizard:

When you say you called today to check to see if you had a code next to your name, what number did you call?
Thanks

What information does the CM required from you to check the if you had a code?

For me, the CM just asked my name and my postal code (ie zipcode), and then told me that there is no match, when I asked her to check my email address, she tells me that they don't use email address, so I am just curious what info the CM used to identify that it was you that had the code.

Thanks.

Gsdlee said:
What information does the CM required from you to check the if you had a code?

For me, the CM just asked my name and my postal code (ie zipcode), and then told me that there is no match, when I asked her to check my email address, she tells me that they don't use email address, so I am just curious what info the CM used to identify that it was you that had the code.

Thanks.

You might have to call more than once to get a CM who actually looks. :rolleyes: Maybe next time say, you thought you got an email, but accidentally deleted it.

"When you say you called today to check to see if you had a code next to your name, what number did you call?"

I called the Disney Travel Agency # - 407-828-8101

I would say that I had a CM who definately knew what she was doing. What I told her was that I already has reservations that I had made on line, but was calling because I had forgotten to ask (when I had called before to make some changes) if there was any kind of a code with our name. She asked what kind of code and I just said that I had heard that sometimes there are codes attatched to a name and that I was wanting to find out if there was one for us. She pulled up our current info and said that there was nothing there and that she would pull our name up in their system and that it might take a little bit. So, I really don't know just what she looked into. She came back on after a little while and said that there was one, but it was not associated with our current reservation, so she'd have to look into getting it changed. She then went through all of the steps necessary to apply it to a new reservation, that was for the resort only since that's where the discount is for (not tickets). She then updated our tickets as well.

I know that I was really lucky to get such a great CM. She would apologize for the wait each time she would come back on and I would just tell her that that was fine and to take her time. I was so thrilled that she got it worked out for us that I would have been glad to have held all afternoon if that's what it took! LOL I think the more I said it was fine that I had to wait, it's not a problem, etc. the more she was glad to do what it took to help me. She really sounded surprised at how grateful I was for all of her help! I think that she said her name was Dove, but I don't remember her last name now.

:goodvibes Great...just a question, I see the number you called...is that the same as Disney reservations? I booked over the phone through them using a AAA rate. :confused3

he new all the times we stayed and where and said sorry we are not running any specials right now ,,but keep an eye on your email, so i have hope for my June visit..i had a cm the other day who could not even find me in the system and certainly wouldn't take the time looking for a discount.. :cool1:

I'm starting to wonder if these CMs give some code at random when the caller calls. If you like the caller, then "yes, there's a code next to your name" and give a fixed number of codes that way.

I finally received a code yesterday. I really believe it depends on the CM
you end up with on the phone. I called for 3 days straight and no luck.
But yesterday I called and spoke to the nicest lady and she was extremely
helpful. I originally had reservations at POFQ at the rack rate for June 2005.
No discount applied toward this hotel, it was either the Coronado or AKL.
I took AKL for 124.00 a night compared to 149.00 for POFQ my original ressie.
Just keep trying that's all I can say. GOOD LUCK!!! :jumping1:

OK forgive me my antidepressent hasn't kicked in yet! Do you have to have a current resessie to check for a code. We are broke but if I could get a super rate DH may change his mind about groceries for the next few months and want to go. I figure I'll just call and see if there is one, can you use the 800 number?

s&k'smom said:
OK forgive me my antidepressent hasn't kicked in yet! Do you have to have a current resessie to check for a code. We are broke but if I could get a super rate DH may change his mind about groceries for the next few months and want to go. I figure I'll just call and see if there is one, can you use the 800 number?

I used the 800 number, and you don't need a current reservation. Just tell them you'd like to stay but wanted to know if you have a pin code to make that possible :wizard:

Thanks for the info. I'll think I'll wait till the kids are in school so I can have the phone to myself!

Thanks for the inspiration... I have been thinking about calling and you inspired me to do it! I believe that the CM did check. No code. I have stayed at POFQ last June and October for $85. I now will have to pay AAA rate of 120 something (can't remember exactly).

Oh Disney marketing if you are listening... Frequent attenders need the codes as much as folks that have never visited... ::MinnieMo

Tithonia88

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter