I got my Disney Magazine today

browneyes

DIS Veteran
MAN! Everytime I get my magazine, I get an overwhelming urge to go to WDW.:bounce: Did everyone else get their magazine today?:)

I still wonder if there are any DIS'ers in the magazine and I'm overlooking them. Is anyone in this issue?:)

Didn't get mine yet.:( It's the only piece of mail I tear into immediately. Toss the bills on the counter - read the magazine.:D

I got mine yesterday and have read it all the way through already. Gotta love the POC article!!!

Yep. Read it cover to cover last night. I especially liked the Epcot "where in the World" type quiz.

It seemed a little "thin" this quarter. Did anyone else notice that?

yet to see if mine came. Been at work 12 hours now!!!:eek: :eek: :eek:

Originally posted by Chipperdini
And you claim your life's boring. :confused:

I don't get Disney Magazines in MY mail. :p

Please pass the excitement when you're through perusing it, por favor. :cool:
Hey, I found something in the issue for my Twinnie.:teeth: Something about Guinea Pigs.:teth:

Mais, oui.;)

I finally found a question I've always wondered about when I read this issue.:) I know Huey, Dewey and Louie's mom's name.:)

I love this magazine! I do not subscribe to it, but always look for the new one every few months or so. I wish it was more often then quarterly! Yes, i always want to be in Disney after reading it!

Haven't gotten ours yet...but then our mail really stinks. I'm beginning to think most of my mail is ending up in the black hole of Calcutta.

Originally posted by Chipperdini
They have a mom? I thought they were just orphans like so many Disney characters seem to be. :p What's her name?
Remind me to look it up when I get home. I've already forgotten.:o I'm the slow Twinnie.;)

They're bringing back Disney comic books! I was soooo estatic when I saw that!! It even took priority over the POC article and since I have a hidden crush on Orlando, that's a big deal! To answer the question concerning H,D&L's mom ... according to the little cartoon they first appeared in, their mom's name is Dumbella but after that Carl Barks (the duck man!) took them and transformed them from unholy terrors to the sweet, quick-thinking trio they are today. In a Duck family tree he made for his own reference he put Donald and the trio's mom as twins and put down her name as "Della." Don Rosa, a current Disney comics artist/author, drew out the entire family tree as a centerfold about five years ago.

Thanks Kitnrose.:) That's her name.:) In the magazine, it says Donald gets a postcard from Dumbella telling him she's sending HD&L to him for the summer or something like that.:)

I got mine also. It says I get it til Spring 2004 but not long ago I rec'd a letter that stated my last issue would be this Spring and that I could renew for something like $7-$8.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter