I got it the crt reservation!

dimoe

<font color=red><b>Hardworking Fastlearning Realit
I am sitting here bawling so happy I got . I was so worried I wouldnt.
My daughter will be thrilled when she wakes up and I tell her !
Just information for other ppl calling. I did what you said I got on the phone at 6:55 and called and kept redialling till you found out they were open which was right at 7:00 my time. I pressed 1 and then 1 which put me through to music. I didnt know there was music but I hung on anyway hoping ! So it was 7:10 and I am thinking this is not going to work and I am going to have call tomorrow. But I am still hanging on and then she says welcome to disney dinining how can I help you . . I say a reservation for cindy's breakfast and she is like the earliest time I have is is 10:55 I will take it just put it through please before someone else gets it. She is like okay you have it now I need information. OKay I said I cant believe I got it I am so happy and my daughter will be thrilled it is our first trip. She said I am sure it is a special thing for children to eat with the princesses.
Yes yes yes !
I am doing the happy dance.
They are booking for May 3 now just so everyone knows . I thought it would be May 2 but I dont care which day as long as we have it !
:Pinkbounc :cheer2:
Diane one happy mommy!

I too an going to give it yet another try for a PS at CRT. Good for you. :Pinkbounc Like you I will take any time as long as my family is in the castle we are happy :cloud9:

:wave: :wave2: princess: princess:

Congratulations! You will have a wonderful time! I'm sure your daughter was thrilled when you told her.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter