I feel really good about today

Jiminy102

<font color=blue>The TF is busy trying to tag peop
Ok I was 14 points over yesterday. Partly due to an over site on my part. I thought what I got to eat would be less points then what it was and then I felt guilty so I ate a little more. But I caught myself. Well I figured out that I had probably 4 excercise points from monday and 4 from Tuesday that I did not use so that is a few I can use. I figured to be on the safe side I will count it as 4. SO that only leaves me with 10 to come up with. I figure I should be able to get a couple excercise points for today as well as if I eat at the bottom end of my points that is 6 more which leaves 4. So a couple days of the bottom end of my points along with ecercise and I will be fine. Today is starting out good and I am going to make sure it stays that way!! Thanks for letting me put my plan in writing. Somehow it feels like it will be easier to do since I told someone about it. Kinda like I have to do it now!!! Thamks for being there everyone!!

Good for you for figuring out what you need to do to compensate. And you are right, we ARE here for you.

Sounds like you've got a good plan! I can tell that you are feeling really inspired to make it work for you this time! You go Girl!:D

Sounds like you are in control! Good for you :)

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY! I love those feeling really good days!

You know what? You ARE in control!!!! You could have just chucked it all away when you realized you went over, but instead you looked your points right in the eye and decided to face the facts AND continue in the right direction! :) Good for you! And I'm glad it wasn't really *that* many points over in the end with all the exercise you have been doing.

It helps to "talk it out" with friends. You know we are all behind you 100% :) :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter