I Drive Fun

tguz

DIS Veteran
We will be getting into Orlando around noon the day before we check into our Disney resort. What are some fun things to do on International Drive? We are already planning on going on the big Ferris Wheel and to the outlets in the evening. It is just two adults and we will have several hours.

We like the escape rooms and trying beers at the Yard House. I’ve done the sky flyer next to the icon wheel and that’s well worth the money if you can handle heights.

You already mentioned The Wheel, and that's a good one.

A few others we have done and enjoyed:

Sea Life Aquarium

Madame Tussauds Wax Museum

Pirates Cove Mini Golf

Wonderworks

Gator Golf (currently on Groupon)

Lost Caverns Mini Golf (also currently on Groupon)

Chocolate Kingdom (factory tour, create your own custom chocolate bar, also has a wine & chocolate tasting option)

World of Chocolate Museum & Cafe (chocolate museum tour, also has a cafe with a wine & chocolate tasting option)

Titanic Exhibition

Fun Spot

Take an airboat ride--Boggy Creek Airboats--not on I Drive but a great way to cool off & see some of the area that isn't paved over yet...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter