I DID IT! We are acutally going!

cricket429

Mouseketeer
I just booked a res at the pop century and got a $79 a night rate for the week before Easter. Is this a good rate for that time? This is our very first trip to Disney. I have been checking this site daily for information and suggestions and everyone has been so helpful. When I booked, I was told he could not give me where in the resort we would be staying, just that we have a room. Is this correct? Is there a time I can call back a get more details?

Any information is GREATLY appreciated.

Also, how do you get that count down clock to appear in your treads?

Congratulations on booking your first trip:bounce:
I would say that is a good rate for that time of year! You won't know where you are staying until you get to the resort. You can call back and have it noted in your reseervation if there is a certain area you would like to stay in at POP, but that is just a request and they cannot always grant it. Here is the link so you can get a countdown.
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=381216

Congrats, you will love POP. We didn't find out what room we had until we got there...I am not sure you can, but you can make a request, but it is ONLY a request. ;)

I don't know about the rate being good or not, but I requested a Preferred room. However, from reading these boards over the last several months, I've seen several people mention that none of the buildings are all that far from the main building.

Have a great time! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter