I Celebrated Joe Jonas' Birthday on a Disney Cruise August 6-16, 2011

Hi Kaitlin!!

Thanx for letting me know you had a report going!! I'm loving it so far, you're doing a great job!! It sounds like lots of fun.....did you karaoke???? That's my favorite thing to do outside of Disneyland.....lol

I'm so glad you made a great friend....too bad she lives so far away from you. Hope you're staying in touch thru the computer!!

Hi Kaitlin!

This is a cruise I am very interested in taking! Thank you for sharing it! I just wished it left from San Francisco.

No Big Time Rush fan?

Hi Kaitlin!!

Thanx for letting me know you had a report going!! I'm loving it so far, you're doing a great job!! It sounds like lots of fun.....did you karaoke???? That's my favorite thing to do outside of Disneyland.....lol

I'm so glad you made a great friend....too bad she lives so far away from you. Hope you're staying in touch thru the computer!!
Thank you!! You'll see in the next part about Karaoke.

Hi Kaitlin!

This is a cruise I am very interested in taking! Thank you for sharing it! I just wished it left from San Francisco.

No Big Time Rush fan?
Your welcome. I like Big Time Rush but not as crazy about them.

Thank you!! You'll see in the next part about Karaoke.

Your welcome. I like Big Time Rush but not as crazy about them.

I look forward to the next part.

My 17 year old who you probably know from the teenboard is obsessed with Big Time Rush.

Happy Birthday Alyson Stoner!!! On this day, we went to Tracy Arm. I had originally wanted to see characters since I didn't see some the day before. While my parents and sister went to save spots, I decided to return to the teen club for the second time. When I got there, some of the kids were playing Mario Kart, a wii game that I love. I played two rounds with some of the other teens and I discovered that when I'm not at home, I'm not good at it. :lmao: After I did the two rounds, I wanted to take a break. During this time, I saw Pongo and Perdita's daughter Megan. While I was chatting with Megan, someone noticed my bag and Megan's shirt (they were both Peanuts related by the way). I met some more kids during this time. I discovered that many of the teens were from California, like me.

After I had lunch, We played Mad Gabs. It kind of reminded me of my freshman orientation. That game was boys vs. girls. It was funny because the boys would get all the princess and girly related questions :lmao: It was close but the girls won. Sometimes I would go outside where it was freezing cold :cold:. That day, they had photographers around the ship. At one point, the photographers took pictures with me and some of the teens. I also had them take a picture of Christina (my BFF) and I and this nice boy was nice enough to take a picture of the two of us. After we took the pictures, someone noticed my scarf (caropooh and alanapa, I'm talking about yours). I decided to catch up on my journal during karaoke and I headed back to the room to get ready for dinner. My parents, Deb and Eric played Bingo while I went to see characters. The characters I saw were Koda, Kenai, Chip, Dale and Minnie. That night, we had dinner at Triton's. Deb and Eric won the Blue Sapphire Pendant from the bingo raffle. I also discovered that my bingo queen from the last time I cruised was our assistant cruise director.

It was that cold in August? Oh wow and to think I was thinking about October. I may rethink that.

We were on this cruise also! You're doing a great job. Keep going!:thumbsup2

Great report so far. I was on the trip with you... My wife made the scrap book for the FE gift! I subscribed so keep the report going!

Happy Birthday Alyson Stoner!!! On this day, we went to Tracy Arm. I had originally wanted to see characters since I didn't see some the day before. While my parents and sister went to save spots, I decided to return to the teen club for the second time. When I got there, some of the kids were playing Mario Kart, a wii game that I love. I played two rounds with some of the other teens and I discovered that when I'm not at home, I'm not good at it. :lmao: After I did the two rounds, I wanted to take a break. During this time, I saw Pongo and Perdita's daughter Megan. While I was chatting with Megan, someone noticed my bag and Megan's shirt (they were both Peanuts related by the way). I met some more kids during this time. I discovered that many of the teens were from California, like me.

After I had lunch, We played Mad Gabs. It kind of reminded me of my freshman orientation. That game was boys vs. girls. It was funny because the boys would get all the princess and girly related questions :lmao: It was close but the girls won. Sometimes I would go outside where it was freezing cold :cold:. That day, they had photographers around the ship. At one point, the photographers took pictures with me and some of the teens. I also had them take a picture of Christina (my BFF) and I and this nice boy was nice enough to take a picture of the two of us. After we took the pictures, someone noticed my scarf (caropooh and alanapa, I'm talking about yours). I decided to catch up on my journal during karaoke and I headed back to the room to get ready for dinner. My parents, Deb and Eric played Bingo while I went to see characters. The characters I saw were Koda, Kenai, Chip, Dale and Minnie. That night, we had dinner at Triton's. Deb and Eric won the Blue Sapphire Pendant from the bingo raffle. I also discovered that my bingo queen from the last time I cruised was our assistant cruise director.

was the assistant cruise director you talking about Natalie?

subscribing!! great tr!! loving it!! and i made it into your tr!! :cool1: it was a pleasure meeting you & your family!! can't wait to hear/read more!! :flower:

was the assistant cruise director you talking about Natalie?
Yes!!! That's who was I talking about.

subscribing!! great tr!! loving it!! and i made it into your tr!! :cool1: it was a pleasure meeting you & your family!! can't wait to hear/read more!! :flower:
Thank you!! It was nice meeting you guys

We were on this cruise also! You're doing a great job. Keep going!:thumbsup2
Thank you!!

Great report so far. I was on the trip with you... My wife made the scrap book for the FE gift! I subscribed so keep the report going!
Thank you!!

Here are some more pictures:

dm5qtd.jpg

On the boat ride to Victoria

oibsep.jpg

A Wendy's in Victoria

That picture from the boat ride is beautiful. I think that area is beautiful.

I forgot to mention this during the Tracy Arm part. While we were on the glaciers, my BFF's Adventures By Disney tour guide comes up to us. He called my BFF but my name, not hers :confused3 It's funny because I get called Chelsea (my sister's name) sometimes so I'm used. I later found out that there was a girl in my BFF's tour group that has the same name as me (only, it's spelt differently) so he counfused us :lmao:

WOO HOO for our scarves! I hope they kept everyone warm on Tracy Arm day!

It was that cold in August? Oh wow and to think I was thinking about October. I may rethink that.
Cruise season for Alaska is only from May to September.

WOO HOO for our scarves! I hope they kept everyone warm on Tracy Arm day!

Cruise season for Alaska is only from May to September.

Oh okay. I was mistaken and it must have been September. I know that it was in the fall.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter