I can't wait to be 30! Feb AND April 2013 PTRs to WDW and Disney Dream (WE'RE BACK!)

hi there! Im glad I caught this so early! Im here for the long haul! Best of luck getting pregnant! Cant wait to hear more about your trip! Ive never even thought of lookinf at Boardwalk but it may satisfy the things Im looking for! Im going in October 2013 and im just so undecided about hotel its insane haha

Thanks for your support, guys! And thanks for reading my little PTR, lol. I will try to make it not too boring. :D

megveg, I actually have a recommendation for you to help for your decision on choosing a resort! Well for anyone, because it helped me!

I had been waffling again on resorts, thinking about changing to Animal Kingdom Lodge. I really like the idea of having a savannah view and seeing animals, plus I would like to try out the restaurants.

I had heard it's kind of annoying to get your refillable mug filled at BW because they won't pour you your drink in your mug, they give it to you in regular cups and you have to pour it in yourself. You can't just fill it up in the food court like in other resorts (my only experience with refillable mugs has been at CBR).

What finally made me decide was going to youtube and looking at videos that show the resorts. It definitely helped me and we are sticking with BWI. I guess I thought the animals would be much closer to the balconies but there is a bit of a distance and I guess it just seems like BWI would be a better choice still. I even looked at Polynesian and Grand Floridian. Grand Floridian's rooms looked outdated to me and really what are you getting for all of that money you spend? The theme is nice but not worth the added costs. Polynesian is nice, I've been there for one of their restaurants before but didn't seem worth the added cost either.

So yeah, the BWI videos convinced me to stay there. Surprisingly, I thought Cornado Springs looked really nice. I am such a CBR lover that I didn't think I would ever stay at a different moderate resort but after looking at the videos for it, I think I'll give it a shot at some point. 2013 though will be the year for BWI since we can afford it and that might not happen for awhile if we are trying to have a baby.

I am still obsessing over the 2013 rates. We received a card in the mail from Disney about free fall dining, what a tease! The website is still advertising the summer which just seems silly. It really annoys me that Europeans get rates before us, they even already have free dining in February! What is the point of giving it to them first? I feel bad for anyone who is trying to plan a trip in January. At this point if they don't come out with the 2013 rates soon they won't be able to make 180+10 dining reservations, but Europeans will be able to. :-/

I am crossing my fingers and hoping that maybe we'll all wake up Sunday morning and the 2013 rates will be available!

I am still obsessing over the 2013 rates. We received a card in the mail from Disney about free fall dining, what a tease! The website is still advertising the summer which just seems silly. It really annoys me that Europeans get rates before us, they even already have free dining in February! What is the point of giving it to them first? I feel bad for anyone who is trying to plan a trip in January. At this point if they don't come out with the 2013 rates soon they won't be able to make 180+10 dining reservations, but Europeans will be able to. :-/

As a European (UK), I was not aware that we got rates etc first. However, the reason may be that for us to cross the pond is a major, expensive undertaking (as I am sure you realise from your honeymoon to Europe) and getting discounts and early notice of rates encourages us to visit. It is not unusual for us to book up to 18 months prior to our Disney trips. I have had 9 trips so far and as it happens, we are also booked for February 2013, 7th - 25th staying at OKW (booked in March this year). That's another thing, when we come over, we stay for longer to make it worth the travel and expense which also means Disney gets more money out of us! Hope you get to do your bookings soon. :)

Hello! I'm most definitely subbing in seeing as how my DH and I will be celebrating our 20th anniversary in Disney next February, (Feb 21st - March 3rd,) and I'm a writer, too! (Young adult fiction.) :)

I would love, love, LOVE to stay at BWI, but with one kid starting college this fall and another in 2013, we're going with POR. We stayed there before and absolutely loved it! We do plan on visiting the Boardwalk, though. It looks like a fun place to hang!

Keep those great updates coming! :thumbsup2

The good news: We're going to WDW in February, the bad news: No baby on the way...

I had my monthly appointment today at the doctor's to see if the fertility medication I have been taking is working... and it hasn't. I asked him if it will be an issue if I take a break and he said it would not and might be good for me since I am probably stressed out (very true). I brought up some concerns about my age and he said I had plenty of time (I'm 29) so I could take my time, take a break, get a second opinion if I want, try acupuncture if I think it could help, and recommended I also try to lose some weight (oh boy, losing weight when I am going to go on the deluxe dining plan in February?!). So, I am going to take that break until January or February.

So that leaves time for me to focus on the good things coming up, ones that I can actually control, like this trip in February. I've been watching a lot of Disney movies like Lion King, Meet the Robinsons, Honey I Blew Up the Kid, Cars, and Cars 2. I also have downloaded a bunch of old episodes of my favorite podcast- Netcot. He doesn't do a podcast anymore, but I always really liked his podcasts, especially the park music/sounds.

I have also been really active on the facebook group for our February 2013 Disney forum on here. It's great that we have some an active group on facebook since I am constantly on facebook!

All in all, I am okay. I just get to wait for something else now... the 2013 packages.

So I noticed your PTR title and I came right over since I am also planning a trip in 2013. Though my trip is planned for May.

I am so sorry to hear that you are not pregnant, hopefully this break will end with some good news. I can think of no better souviner than coming home to find out that you have concieved. (wasn't there a Disney Commercial about this many years ago?)

I love your tip about looking up resorts on Youtube. I am going to be bringing my DD for her 8th bday so I want the trip to be realy special. I keep thinking of Pop so I can save money for other things, but my head keeps drifting back to POR or CBR. I might have to pull up some Youtube videos and have her watch with me.

I am there with you and waiting for those Packages to open. It is driving me absolutly crazy. I just want Disney to take my money already. Is that really so hard.:lmao:

Can't wait to read more.popcorn::

but my head keeps drifting back to POR or CBR.

Thank you :) I would SO recommend CBR. I've been there a lot and it's my favorite resort overall when I take value into consideration. We've done All-star, POR when it was Dixie Landings, and Beach Club. Beach Club was great with it being walkable to Epcot and was beautiful. I didn't care for all-star, and our building was SO far away from the bus stop at Dixie Landings/POR so I didn't care for that resort either.

CBR remains my favorite overall because it's so nicely themed, I love Old Port Royale with its food court and shops, and I love how nice the property is with the birds, the beach, and the trees. We usually stay in the Aruba or Jamaica villages. We get one of the buildings by the bridge (our last room we were able to get a water view at no charge and you could see the bridge from our room). Being by the bridge allowed us quicker access to OPR without paying the extra for preferred. Plus the walk was so pleasant!

I do think I will give Coronado Springs a chance at some point, the youtube video changed my mind about it, it looks really nice!

Subbing! I am also planning a trip with my boyfriend to go in February 2013, very excited! I'm hoping it will not be weird, I met my ex-husband at Disney when we did the Disney college program and we got engaged there in 2007... so I have some memories of us there but I LOVE Disney and want to share that with my DBF. :love:

I'm trying to plan my stay around when flights will be cheaper, and I don't want to plan days for parks until I know the park hours with EMH, etc. And I don't want to plan ADR's until I plan park days! So I am READY for Disney to let me book!! Will probably go through Southwest for flight, love them. Hoping for Free Dining in February, I have also never been during that time period. College program was May-January 4th. Taking DBF for his birthday :cool1:

Looking forward to reading more!

First off, I am really happy to have everyone join me on this little PTR journey :D I get really excited seeing everyone's posts so keep em' coming hehe

Next week is the big day!

Whelp, this morning I was following a post about the disneyworld.com site changing it's interface and that's when we discovered the announcement that on July 11th we'll be able to make reservations for packages online. Now, it said ONLINE, I am not sure what that means for phone reservations. Will those be available the same day? How about before? I have read that traditionally they have come out with new packages and rates on Sundays so since July 11th is the middle of the week it surprises me that this has changed, if it even has. Perhaps they will be available on Sunday, who knows.

In other news I was rethinking my ADR plans and the only change I made was I think I might want to do Beaches and Cream for lunch our first day because the pictures I've seen of the ice cream sundaes look DELICIOUS. Well, that's not really an ADR, but a plan for food. :P But I was considering doing Yachtsman Steakhouse instead of Chef Mickey but I showed both restaurants to my husband and he said we should keep our plans as they are. Rethinking our plans I agree because we are doing Le Cellier and we really don't need two steakhouses and I prefer Le Cellier over Yachtsman. Chef Mickey is our only dinner buffet so it offers some variety. So yay, less than 7 months until our trip and less than 1 month before we can make ADRs!

First off, I am really happy to have everyone join me on this little PTR journey :D I get really excited seeing everyone's posts so keep em' coming hehe

Next week is the big day!

Whelp, this morning I was following a post about the disneyworld.com site changing it's interface and that's when we discovered the announcement that on July 11th we'll be able to make reservations for packages online. Now, it said ONLINE, I am not sure what that means for phone reservations. Will those be available the same day? How about before? I have read that traditionally they have come out with new packages and rates on Sundays so since July 11th is the middle of the week it surprises me that this has changed, if it even has. Perhaps they will be available on Sunday, who knows.

In other news I was rethinking my ADR plans and the only change I made was I think I might want to do Beaches and Cream for lunch our first day because the pictures I've seen of the ice cream sundaes look DELICIOUS. Well, that's not really an ADR, but a plan for food. :P But I was considering doing Yachtsman Steakhouse instead of Chef Mickey but I showed both restaurants to my husband and he said we should keep our plans as they are. Rethinking our plans I agree because we are doing Le Cellier and we really don't need two steakhouses and I prefer Le Cellier over Yachtsman. Chef Mickey is our only dinner buffet so it offers some variety. So yay, less than 7 months until our trip and less than 1 month before we can make ADRs!

I was coming over here to tell you about the res release on July 11th, but it looks like you already know abot it.:thumbsup2 As for if the packages will be available via phone on Sunday. . . I don't know. According to someone who talked to a CM they are getting ready for the package release this week. Since the website has already released the July 11th date, you might be able to ask a CM via the phone or just wait until Sunday and try calling.:confused3

Woo hoo! It's official!

I am happy to report that my vacation is officially booked. I called up Disney at about 7am last Wednesday, had a fairly short hold and was booked within about 15 minutes. No details have changed, still doing 9 days at Boardwalk Inn, Deluxe dining, park hoppers, etc.

There is just one thing that could change... if they don't offer free dining I am probably going to downgrade to regular dining. I was astonished by how much the price had increased from last year, about $15 a person. To me that is substantial! That's almost the difference of an extra meal. So, I am going to make all my ADRs as I would if I had deluxe and then if things change, I just have to cancel some. I am crossing my fingers though for free dining and just slightly worried that my check-in date might be too late. Then the question is would it be worth to add a day to our schedule? I don't know, I think we have a good chance though.

The only thing that has really changed to my ADRs is since Be Our Guest is a one pointer, I added a breakfast to one of our Epcot days at Kouzzina. I didn't want to waste a credit and I figured I could just really spread our meals out more and make them later than they were and make breakfast really early, like 7am. :faint: My husband will love waking up that early!

Just hope I am not turning into my dad. When we would go to Disney I'd have to wake up at the crack *** of dawn so that we could be at the gates WAITING for them to open. That wasn't fun, I hated it. I will never do that again, but I didn't think an early breakfast was so bad. It's not like it's every day!

e63ed1ec.jpg
(countdown app on my iPhone)
I woke up at 6am today to go online and make my dining reservations. When I went online the site asked me to put in my reservation # so that I could make +10 reservations. However, I kept on getting an error message saying they couldn't complete my request.

Man, was I pissed. I mean I woke up at 5:55am for these reservations and couldn't make any! So I tried to go back to sleep and awake up at 7am to call the Disney dining reservations line. Of course just as I begin to fall asleep again it's already about 7am, fml.

I give them a call and I am able to make all my reservations except for one - Cinderella's Royal Table. Apparently they haven't released their times yet so I will hopefully be able to call again the next few days and try to get a reservation.

I was more or less able to get the times I wanted within 20 minutes and looks like we are all set!

I asked about Be Our Guest and he said he had no clue when reservations would be able to be made, just that it'd be before the end of the year, not much help. :P

So, last week was BOG madness week. Well, day. I woke up early so I could call immediately when the phone lines were open at 7am. I fell asleep for 5 minutes and then started to call at 7:05. The lines were either completely busy or I would get a message saying the phone line was not working.

I start getting ready for work at 7:30 so I tried calling and then while getting ready I tried calling... tried calling in the car.. then at work... I was calling constantly until about 12pm before I finally got through with an alternative phone line I got from the forums that went straight to an actual person, thank god. I had heard about the automated systems not taking credit card numbers and people having to give up their preferred time so I am thankful to whomever provided that phone number. Luckily, I got the exact time and date I wanted! I was a little worried since ALL reservations up until January had been taken at that point. I know February is still kind of far out and we are going during an off peak time but still, I was a little worried. So, SO glad I got what I wanted. I had made a reservation for the Yachtsman Steakhouse during my 180+10 just in case I couldn't get into BOG so I cancelled my reservation there. I also made a breakfast reservation for Kouzinna during my ADR 180 because I knew that BOG is only 1 TS, unlike Yachtsman Steakhouse. I tried relooking at my reservations and seeing if I should trade out one regular TS for a signature but there was nothing I was willing to give up. So there is ONE day we have to have three straight meals. I tried spreading them out as much as possible 7:30am - 1:30pm - 8pm. I am not going to force myself to eat a lot and I looked at the menu for Kouzinna, it seemed like it was more about the gourmet or quality of the food vs. quantity, so I am hoping I can get something that's not overly indulgent. I deliberately made our lunch reservation at Tokyo Dining for lunch because my husband wanted to go there but I would have "taken it or left it". I looked at the menu and all of the a la carte sushi isn't available on the dining plan, so I am not sure if I am really going to be happy with my lunch since I am kind of particular about my sushi. Then our dinner is at Le Cellier, which is one of my favorite restaurants in Disney World, so really looking forward to that.

I am more excited about the new experience of BOG then anything, the food looks good, I will probably get the shrimp with the puff pastry on top. There honestly aren't a ton of options, but I just want to see what it looks like inside this place, it looks gorgeous!

As for everything else, I have to remind myself to mail my marriage certificate to Southwest because I need to change the name of the my Rapid Miles Rewards card to my married name.

I am pretty sure that I am going to check-in at the hotel vs. checking in online because I have heard a lot of people say when they checked in online they didn't get the requested room they wanted and I really want to be in the main building in Boardwalk.

Ohh and psst... ok I will tell you all this who are reading because I didn't wanted to just post it all around the forum, but a co-worker told me that every time she goes to Disney she sends them a "poem". Yeah seriously, a poem. She says she writes them about incredibly excited her and her family is and every time she does she gets a room upgrade. :ssst: She is going again in September so I am going to inquire further on what she says and how she words it, and if she really got an upgrade this time.

What else... well work is better. I have a no boss and the other writer quit so I am the writer left who has been there the longest. I was afraid I was going to have to quit my job and cancel my trip because I was so unhappy but things are better.

All in all I can't wait for winter to come so we will be closer to the trip! I love the winter and Christmas. 160 days to go!

About two weeks ago I threw my husband an awesome 30th surprise birthday party. His birthday isn't until December, but his best friend lives in Japan and was only around in August. I knew how much it would mean to my husband to have his best friend there so I threw him a childhood of the 80s themed party.

It got me thinking about what I wanted to do for my 30th birthday in April. My favorite thing to do in the world is to travel. So I started to think about what I wanted to do and where I could go. I didn't want to spend a lot of money so I was thinking somewhere driveable. Thing is the end of April can be difficult, a lot of places up North are still closed. I would like to go to Maine or Cape Cod, but it can still be cold up there around that time and a lot of stuff is closed. So that doesn't leave a ton of options. I started to look at cruises leaving out of Bayonne, but there was nothing quick and short, especially on the exact day of my birthday.

So I looked at cruises leaving out of Florida, figuring the flights aren't too bad and I landed on a cruise on April 25 (my exact birthday) on Disney's Dream. I thought about it and brought it up to my husband but thought it might be too much money since we are going to Disney in February. My husband though convinced me that you only turn 30 once and since this is what I want to do more than anything, we should do it.

So, now we have a Disney cruise scheduled from Apr 25-28. I figured any planning I do I think I'll talk about it here.

Only thing I have done so far is get our stateroom, which is on deck 6. We have a balcony, but it is one of the lowest level ones. I figured there is no point in spending a lot of money on a room for a 3 night cruise. The balcony room was only like $200 more than inside, otherwise I would have just done an inside room.

I like to take southwest to Orlando, problem is the earliest flight is 7am and although it would be plenty of time if there were no delays, I don't want to take the chance. So we are going to take a half day off of work on the 24th and fly to Orlando the night before. We get in around 6. The plan is to stay at the Hyatt inside of the airport. At first I wanted to see about staying at Port Canaveral but after doing a lot of research on this forum and cruise critics, I found out some interesting things about staying at the Hyatt:

1. If you get a gift certificate through the Hyatt you can pay about $150 for the room instead of the $200 through other routes. I made the reservation (which is refundable) and now I just wait a little longer to buy the gift certificate just in case something happens and we can't do the cruise.

2. There are a lot of advantages to staying at the Hyatt. For one, the morning of the cruise you leave your luggage by your door and someone will pick it up and bring it to the ship. Then you can check in for the cruise in the airport so you don't need to stand in line at the terminal.

So my plan is to get up get everything together for the 8:30 pick-up and then go downstairs to the airport. Depending on how close starbucks is to the check-in, either check in first and grab breakfast or pick up something to bring to check-in. Then we'll get to terminal early and hopefully be one of the first to get on the ship, maybe even try out the Aquadeck ahead of everyone!

I am looking forward to the movie theatre and shows. I usually don't like the shows on ships and these shows looked really good. Also the movie theatre has some first run movies, which is nice.

All in all, I am super excited about this additional trip and can't wait until 2013!

How fun! A disney cruise! Sounds like a great 30th birthday! A break sounds awesome. As mentioned in my TR, we are taking a long break as well, and it is fun to focus on something else. Acupuncture is great, by the way. :). I highly recommend it!

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

How fun! A disney cruise! Sounds like a great 30th birthday! A break sounds awesome. As mentioned in my TR, we are taking a long break as well, and it is fun to focus on something else. Acupuncture is great, by the way. :). I highly recommend it!

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

I have a friend who swears that getting acupuncture helped her get pregnant. I asked my doctor what he thought about it, he said that although no medical studies has shown it helps, it won't hurt and can help me relax. I am going to start in December and see how it goes.

Last week all of the big deals came out for 2013 with my Disney Visa card. It was kind of confusing because there seemed to be three options:

1. Stay. Play. Dine.
2. 35% room only
3. Free dining (which seems to be new this week)

Stay. Play. Dine was kind of confusing because it said "up to $600 off" and wasn't very specific to what you were saving. I had heard you were getting discounted tickets and dining that gave adults the same price as the kids. I called up Disney and was able to get this discount which ended up being a little less than $1200. I was very happy with that because free dining would have given me a discount of less than $1000 so this was obviously a better deal for us.

It would seem this deal is better for couples, especially those staying in deluxe resorts like we are. For a family with kids, I don't think the discount is as great so in that case I believe free dining would be better, which is originally what I had hoped for. Actually, our discount would have been even greater if we didn't go for the deluxe dining plan, but my intention was always to stick with deluxe dining as long as we had some kind of good discount, so I am happy!

Another fun thing that comes with this deal is you can get a phone call from a character. I am not sure when that can happen, but it seems around the time you get your final documents. I want Ariel! :D

characters.jpg

Nothing really has been going on with the cruise, I just paid it off since I had so much money back on my card from the discount. I am waiting for Southwest to come out with their late April schedule, but I think I will wait for their discounts because it seems they are constantly coming out with them. I also called the cruise line and requested to be dining at the Animator's Palette for my birthday.

On the baby front, I tried acupuncture for the first time last week and I am not sure I care for it. It's not relaxing and was a little uncomfortable. I am going to wait and see. I think in December I will go back to the infertility doctor, be asked to go back on clomid and see how that works, then add acupuncture to that after a few months of trying.

Wow, so we're 48 days away from our trip! I asked my husband to talk to his grandmother about meeting up with us, she lives about an hour from WDW. Originally I had asked his cousin if she'd be up for picking their grandmother up and meeting up with us, but I didn't hear back from her and I made dinner reservations in Downtown Disney, so I really need it to be the day I planned.

I am worried about sounding controlling, but they don't understand how difficult it is to get reservations and since we have this dining plan, I don't want to be paying for food when I have these dining credits to use. So I told him to tell her that we really need to do this particular day and that we could pick her up and pay for her meals, just it needed to be that day. I am hoping she understands.

I use google calendars a lot and set reminders on there, so I decided to put all of our dining reservations on google calendars so I could keep track of them. I also then realized how early we need to wake up the first day of our trip to be at the airport for a 7am flight. It takes 40-60 minutes to get to the airport so it's going to be 4:30, which means getting up around 3-3:30, ugh! That's going to be really hard...

That also made me realize our options are limited for getting to the airport. I can't expect anyone to get up that early to drive us, which means we will park at the economy lot for $11 a day ($99 total). We've done it before when flying to Boston, it's not bad. It was easy to get to, easy to park, and the shuttle came pretty quickly so it seems like a fine option. I just prefer not to do it for long, international flights since no one wants to drive when they are jet lagged.

Also found out last night that my in-laws are going down to WDW in mid February I guess to be with my husband's stepsister and her kids. Truthfully, I am glad it's not the same time. For one thing, they are great dog sitters. My dog loves them, he loves being there, and I know I don't have to worry about him when he is there. Second, I have thought a lot about what I'd do when I have kids and who I would bring. I am really controlling when it comes to planning trips and I think some of my in laws would get annoyed. I don't know if my mother-in-law would, but my father-in-law and his wife would. Then my dad can't afford Disney and even if he could or I paid for him and his wife, his wife is a really picky eater. I actually think my mom would be a good person to bring along because she doesn't like the rollercoasters and she and I are kind of the same when it comes to trip planning, so she would be fine with me controlling everything. My sister-in-law said she doesn't want to go to WDW ever. Her kids are 2 and 1, so it's a little young now but hey, maybe my mother-in-law, mother, future kid(s) and nieces could just come with us. :P

Speaking of "future kids" I went back to the doctor and started Clomid again, it didn't work. :( He again mentioned surgery. I am part of an online support group/forum for women like me trying to conceive and many of them recommended a fertility endocrinologist. I had been thinking about seeing one and one of the girls made a good point that a OBGYN (even ones that specialize in infertility like mine) are trained in getting the babies out, girls like me need a doctor that is trained in getting those babies in the belly in the first place :P. A lot of the girls also said they were surprised my doctor only has me going in for one utlrasound a month because most of them were going in twice a month, which made me wonder why it was different for me, but they were all also seeing endos. So, I decided tomorrow I am going to try to find one and make an appointment.

On an entirely different note, I am not sure if I ever mentioned, but the February 2013 group has a facebook group and it's very active. I love it because I can talk to people (adults) who are just as excited as I am about going on their WDW trip. It's also a good way to get info about February happenings, ride refurbs, etc. So if anyone from the group is reading this, shout out to you all! :D

Well, Christmas is over and there's 36 days to go until our WDW vacation! I started to put together a little itinerary for which parks we'll be going to and then realized that Fantasmic starts at 7 and almost all of our dining reservations are around 7. We also have no plans on going to dinner at Hollywood Studios and only plan to go to there for lunches. HS is near the hotel (walkable or by boat) so it might be fairly easy to get there, however, it would take a lot of park jumping. Here is the schedule:

SATURDAY, FEB 2
9:00AM-9:00PM EPCOT
LUNCH (QS) Boulangeries/Tanglerine Café/Seasons
DINNER: 5:40PM Garden Grill

SUNDAY, FEB 3
9:00AM-7:00PM HOLLYWOOD STUDIOS
LUNCH: 11:35AM SCI-FI Dine In
BUS: 6:45PM Take bus to Contemporary Resort
DINNER: 7:30PM Chef Mickey
8:00PM View Wishes Fireworks from restaurant

MONDAY, FEB 4
9:00AM-9:00PM EPCOT
BREAKFAST: 7:30AM Kouzzina at BWI
LUNCH: 1:00PM Tokyo Dining
DINNER: 7:50PM Le Cellier

TUESDAY, FEB 5
9:00AM-8:00PM MAGIC KINGDOM
BREAKFAST: 8:05AM Cinderella’s Royal Table
MONORAIL: 6:45PM Take monorail to Grand Floridian
DINNER: 7:30PM Narcoossee’s
8:00PM View Wishes Fireworks from restaurant

WEDNESDAY, FEB 6
8:00AM-5:00PM (extra magic hours) ANIMAL KINGDOM
LUNCH: 12:00PM Rainforest Café
BUS: 6:45PM Take bus to Magic Kingdom (closes at 8)
DINNER: 7:30PM Be Our Guest

THURSDAY, FEB 7
8:00AM-8:00PM (extra magic hours) MAGIC KINGDOM
BREAKFAST: 7:30AM Cape May Café at Beach Club
MONORAIL: 3:15PM Take monorail to Epcot (closes at 9)
DINNER: 4:00PM Coral Reef
7:00PM --??? Fantasmic at Hollywood Studios?

FRIDAY, FEB 8
9:30AM-11:00PM DOWNTOWN DISNEY
LUNCH: 12:00PM T-Rex Café
DINNER: 7:30PM Fulton’s Steak House

SATURDAY, FEB 9
8:00AM-7:00PM HOLLYWOOD STUDIOS
LUNCH: 12:05PM Prime Time Café
BUS: 7:15PM Take bus to Epcot (closes at 9)
DINNER: 8:00PM San Angel Inn Restaurant
9:00PM Illuminations

So, this is the plan thus far. I am also thinking about including our "must do" rides, not scheduling out when, but more doing it so at least I know I won't forget to do a particular ride.

On the April cruise front, I have looking at airline tickets and afraid I may have missed the best prices two months ago, but I had decided to wait longer to see if they would go down more and instead the prices went up. Unfortunately there aren't a ton of airlines that fly out of Philadelphia to Orlando. United was actually charge over $1000! All of the other airlines were $280-400. Frontier out of Trenton was almost perfect except their only flight that leaves the 24th is at 8am and I was going to try to work half a day on the 24th.

We are already looking into future vacations. Planning vacations is the one thing that makes me feel better about not having a baby yet. Luckily we can afford these vacations so we are thinking splitting two weeks between Hawaii and Tokyo. I was looking at Disney's Aulani, but it's $600 for an oceanview! I also read that's it's not so great for couples, so I am looking at other resorts. My mother and I stayed at the Westin in Maui about 15 years ago, but I am afraid the reviews say it's a bit run down now. The food there was incredible and I am hoping that we can find a resort that is equally as good as I remember the Westin being. The Tokyo part of our trip is more for my husband than for me, so I haven't looked into that as much. Either way the next trip won't be until 2014.

Well, the new year it's almost here and we have 33 days to go :) Work has been really slow, which means I am doing a lot of compulsive planning. I designed some itineraries and even did a form one for people if they wanted to use it, though I don't think I can attach PDFs, check out this link and see if it works, it's what I posted in our February 2013 WDW group on facebook:

https://www.facebook.com/download/389710224449902/WDWform.pdf

Here are what some of them look like:

71692_10151644902292787_1565111510_n.jpg

16607_10151644902252787_1937598459_n.jpg

16639_10151644902207787_410663691_n.jpg

I was in super excitement mode this weekend. We watched some "Inside WDW" type videos on Netflix and then watched Lion King and Finding Nemo :) I just can't wait! I also discovered that my husband hasn't ever been on Space Mountain, Tower of Terror, Rock and Roll Rollercoaster, or been to Animal Kingdom! :-O

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter