I bought my 1st Disney Dollars today!!!!!!!!

ssatterly

DIS Veteran
I know my trip is not till 2002 BUT it feels a bit more real cause i have began getting Disney dollars....I just bought $15 worth and i paln to but at least $10 a paycheck and just save them up if I keep that up I should have about $500 or so if not more for our 1st trip to WDW!!!!

I'm assuming you meant 2006?? LOL
Anyways...I know it's soo much fun to see the Disney Dollars!! On my bday (Oct 15) I'm buying myself either a park hopper or making reservations for Feb...that way I'll have MORE to look forward too...like it's really gonna happen :)
You're gonna have a blast!!

Isnt that feeling the best? :p Something about those little dollars just gets my heart fluttering... It makes it finally seem so real. We are going in 2006 and I am doing $20 per check which is every other week. It doesnt seem like much but $20 every 2 weeks for 1 1/2 years will really add up!! We wont even miss that money and it will be nice to have that extra money when its time to go..

LOL yes I ment 2006 hehehehehe
I can't stop looking at my disney dollars they are just sooo cute and great!!!!

My dil and I are going to the mall on Tuesday to celebrate "kids going back to school".LOL Plan on buying Disney Dollars while at the mall.

Doin' the double digit dance:Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc

We save change and save our pop cans and when we turn them in go right to the mall and buy disney dollars. we are also going in 2006. the dollars add up and you are less likely to spend them except this summer when the snow globes were on sale i spent 100.00 of disney dollars and had to start saving again. but got some nice things for Christmas. happy saving!:earseek:

I remember the excitement of that first trip wait. We hung a 1 and a 5 in a small frame near the computer book shelf. It was in a spot everyone in the house could see. DD made a big deal of taking it down the night before the trip.:earsboy: Can't wait till April 2005 going down again need more dollars:bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter