• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

I am tired already......

lucyem

DIS Veteran
Just trying to pick a hotel was tough. Then the battle with the reservationist. I called once and got one rate. Called that afternoon with a coupon code and added a day. Price for same hotel and room went up by $150 a night!!! No codes available. Long story and nasty reservationist who would not look at "random dates to look for discount code availability" I finally got the room in the resort we wanted for the nights we wanted for $80 less a night then the original price. (Are these guys paid on comission?) I hung up feeling like I had one a small battle. Just received confirmation in the mail for the reservation and it is correct. Now I am trying to figure out where to eat. Even more planning and reservations. In order to do that I need to know where we will be each day. And then there are the vouchers.
Sigh.

we have alot of information and also chats at 9 PM Tuesday and Wednesday evenings that are geared to Disney ....questions and answers (we hope) please check on the cb and some of the other boards for info ..... we would love to have you come to chat ....
I leave in 12 days for a visit with the mouse........Can hardly wait

for where to eat info, check out the restaurant boards... there's lots of knowledge over there :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter