I am so sad. My little girls started school today.

I wish I had kids who were starting kindergarten!!!! My oldest is 23 and has a serious boyfriend and is rarley ever home. My son is 16 and always with his friends. I know this normal but I miss them so much. We used to do everything together. I miss going to Sesame Place, the park , the pool etc. I find myself alone alot because they have their own lives now. Don't feel sad about Kindergarten enjoy them while their young. It goes by like the blink of an eye.

I know how you feel, but in a different way....I'm a teacher so I've had the summer off and have just had sooooooo much fun with my little guy. It's killing me to know that I have to go back to work in a couple weeks and send him off to his sitter's. :sad2: I love my job, but it's going to be so much harder to go back this year.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter