I am so happy that I am Overweight!

poohbear2

<font color=CC66CC>Disney Think Formula is:<br>HE=
According to my Wii Fit Plus, I have been OBESE for the last three months. Today I am officially overweight!. Hopefully my Mii will start getting a little bit thinner now.:goodvibes

:lmao::banana: Congrats to you! I just hate when the Mii says "that's obese" in that stupid voice. Makes me want to punch it! Can't wait until mine says overweight instead of obese!

Keep up the good work!:thumbsup2

I love it also when you miss a day and it says something like, "Oh took a day off?" in a really sarcastic voice.

This Wii fit thing sound a bit mean! :laughing: I think I'd be tempted to chuck it across the room. Congrats Poohbear2!! :cheer2: You are awesome.

That is awesome! Keep up the good work!

When I started wiifit i was obeast. That is what my 5 year old called me. :rotfl:
I so did the happy dance when I became overweight also. Just you wait in no time you will hear normal!!! That is the BEST thing I ever heard!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!