• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

I Am Back Again!

becka

<font color=green>Proud Mommy of sweet Nathan and
Well I think that it is time for me to come back to WISH and WW. I lost almost 30 pounds before I became pregnant back in the summer/fall 2001 but unfortunately I have gained it all back plus another 5 or so. :(

I really need to get myself motivated again and get moving. I need to stop making excuses and start making better choices for myself.

I am really looking forward to coming here for support and to check-in on a weekly basis.

:wave:

Hi Becka! I'm glad to see you here. Grab your clipart and join us. We have a really great support group here and we love seeing newbies to WISH.

Welcome back to the losers club!!!!! I was also one that lost before my first pregnancy and then had to lose again.

Hi Becka, glad to see you here. I am another WW member, glad to have another point counter on board. Good luck with your weight loss efforts, together we will all be losers!

Glad to see you Becka! I'll also look forward to seeing your son's smiling face every time you post here!:D

Hello and welcome back, Becka!!! :)

You sure did come to the right place for plenty of support! Hope to see you posting here often. All the WISHers have helped to keep me on track!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter