I am 12 and have a Question?

DLihte

Earning My Ears
:p My name is Nathan. I am 12 years old, and my brother is 10. We are going to Disney Land on December 28th and returning on Jan 1st 2002. My dad would like to know which resort would be most enjoyable for the family. Money isn't an object for the four nights. Please share with me your opinions. Thanks Nathan

Hello Nathan,

My niece (age 11) liked the Disneyland Hotel. It has a really neat pool with a pirate ship and slides and other neat stuff. There was also two other regular swimming pools (right next to each other). There is a game arcade and a place to play with remote control boats - just bring lots of quarters! At night there is a light and water show at the back of hotel grounds and a waterfall/cave area that is cool to walk through at night.

The Disneyland Hotel is just across the street from the ESP Zone and she liked the games there also.

Where ever your family stays, I am sure you will have a great time.

PS. If your family's budget can handle it, the concierge level at the Disneyland Hotel was very nice and we thought very worthwhile for us.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter