I always liked Aladdin's place in Aladdin and how did he make it so cool?

DodgerGirl

Crazy For The Mandalorian
When I have watched Aladdin I have always admired Aladdin's room because it looks so stylish with dozens of pillows that doubled as his couch/bed and I have always wanted my room to be like that and how did he turn a roof into a stylish home? What I also find surprising is that Abu actually has his own blanket and pillow and to me Aladdin and Abu should sleep on a large pillow together so he can cuddle Abu close in his arms while they sleep. I always have liked that scene because it reminds me of when I snuggle my stuffed animals close to me at bedtime

I think Aladdin should've added more stuff to his home. Like a table and chairs to sit and eat at and a blanket for him and Abu to sit and look at the stars. But it was a good home for Aladdin to live in where he could have a quiet place for him and Abu to have privacy. One thing I noticed in that scene and has always intrigued me was what does Aladdin cover Abu with to use as Abu's blanket? Is it a silk sheet or a soft cloak? Because you would think that Aladdin would've had enough blankets in his home for him and Abu to cover up on cold nights

When I have watched Aladdin I have always admired Aladdin's room because it looks so stylish with dozens of pillows that doubled as his couch/bed and I have always wanted my room to be like that and how did he turn a roof into a stylish home? What I also find surprising is that Abu actually has his own blanket and pillow and to me Aladdin and Abu should sleep on a large pillow together so he can cuddle Abu close in his arms while they sleep. I always have liked that scene because it reminds me of when I snuggle my stuffed animals close to me at bedtime
I think it shows that Abu is as much member in the household as Aladdin is, so he has his own bed just like Aladdin has.

This scene in Aladdin is my favorite because as I mentioned in the opening scene it always reminds me of cuddling up with my stuffed animals when it's bedtime and it is such a cute scene. Another thing that always surprised me about that scene in Aladdin is why does Aladdin have a big pile of pillows to sleep on when he should have just two pillows for him and Abu? I would LOVE sleeping on the pillows that Aladdin has because they look so comfortable and soft. But at least Aladdin has a wonderful view of the palace from his place

Every time I see this scene in Aladdin I think it's so darling and cute and it really shows how Aladdin and Abu's friendship is and when I watch this scene I nearly get tears in my eyes because as I mentioned many times in this post it reminds me of snuggling down to sleep with my stuffed animals at bedtime except my stuffed animal always shares my pillow with me when I sleep. I often wondered in that scene how they designed Aladdin's bedding because I have always liked silk pillows and think they look pretty. Do some countries have these kind of bedding or is this only in India?

I have always wondered how Disney came up with the idea to have Aladdin's home be the rooftop? Because in the earlier stages of development of Aladdin Aladdin and Abu shared a hammock and Aladdin would cuddle Abu in his arms when he slept but then he got the rooftop home in the actual movie which I think is so much better. But why didn't they give Aladdin a real bed because where he was was sleeping on the rooftop was comfortable but he and Abu could've had a bedroom with a bed in it. Also where did Aladdin find that huge pile of pillows for his home? Because they look really fancy like they came from the Sultan's palace

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter