Hyperspace Lounge Reservations System

elsawasajedi

Mouseketeer
Any information we have on whether this will be reserved via the app in advance or with the desk or with the hyperspace lounge itself?

I just want to know if I have to beeline to the lounge as soon as we get on the ship or whether its going to be through the app and I gotta watch the dates. I would hope that if they are doing the app that it would be on the same reservation timeframe as the character meet and greets - i.e. 30 days out and limited to one experience per booking/reservation. I was hoping to get some husband and wife time at night when we dropped the kids off at the kids club after the show but if we only get to go once I'd rather go during the day so they can experience it (also we are planning on wearing our Jeff Granito Star Bars wear and taking some pictures in it there)

Based on the paper cards from the pictures, it doesn't seem as though there's really a rhyme or reason to it at this point.

Hopefully we will have more answers once the Maiden Voyage sails with guests.

I wonder if they will have a virtual queue. I won’t know when I want to go at 30 days out!

This would be good to know. I'd like to pop in there on the day of the Halloween party on my cruise as I'm doing a costume/bound of Leia.

I wonder if they will have a virtual queue. I won’t know when I want to go at 30 days out!
A VQ would make more sense I know they do this at least at world for trader Sam’s or did when I went in 2018

If it helps, we just had our 30 day mark pass for the Wish, and while I was booking the Royal Gathering meet and greet, I didn't see any place to book the lounge. Granted, it was midnight, and I wasn't really looking for it, but it definitely wasn't anywhere in the "Onboard Fun" menu as far as I could tell!

So all the stories from the christening event are that it was a walk-in system but they switched to a reservation type system on the 2nd day due to the popularity. So I don't think they know yet but may just play it by ear.

I kind of hope they don't make it reservable on the app or ahead of time... if they make it too easy people will just grab times in case they feel like showing up later. I don't mind the rain check if you show up and it is full though; I much prefer getting a time to come back rather than keep trying and maybe never get in.

If it helps, we just had our 30 day mark pass for the Wish, and while I was booking the Royal Gathering meet and greet, I didn't see any place to book the lounge. Granted, it was midnight, and I wasn't really looking for it, but it definitely wasn't anywhere in the "Onboard Fun" menu as far as I could tell!
So, just a smidgen off topic, but since you said you just did activity booking, could you tell me if there was decent availability for the Olaf picnic party? I have 3 under 12, super interested in this booking, with the lounge a solid second.

So, just a smidgen off topic, but since you said you just did activity booking, could you tell me if there was decent availability for the Olaf picnic party? I have 3 under 12, super interested in this booking, with the lounge a solid second.
For my cruise on 8/19 only concierge could get the picnic since it was only offered once.

Of course! For ours, I believe the picnic was sold out even before our 30 day window opened! I'm not sure when concierge and platinum/gold members could book it, but it was listed as being sold out on the booking page at least the day before the 30 day window opened - and probably earlier than that too.

I kind of hope they don't make it reservable on the app or ahead of time... if they make it too easy people will just grab times in case they feel like showing up later. I don't mind the rain check if you show up and it is full though; I much prefer getting a time to come back rather than keep trying and maybe never get in.
yeah if they make it on the app ahead of time im gonna be pissed. its just gonna be concierge people.

I think we are just going to book it over there the day we get on the ship and figure it out.

Of course! For ours, I believe the picnic was sold out even before our 30 day window opened! I'm not sure when concierge and platinum/gold members could book it, but it was listed as being sold out on the booking page at least the day before the 30 day window opened - and probably earlier than that too.
Thanks! I suppose that's the way it goes! With the cost of Olaf's for 2a/3c, I have decided that if it is booked up by the time my window opens, I will just use that money for a down-payment on the next! 😂

Has anyone who has been on a recent sailing confirm whether it’s best to visit Luna or Guest Relations as soon as you board to try and snag a reservation? Thanks!

On the MV there was a podium outside the Hyperspace Lounge. We didn't find it until later in the day and waiting about 30 minutes for a reservation. Didn't know if reservations were available at guest service or not on the MV.

Honestly, for me, it was a one and done. Ok, I saw it. It is small and I thought it could have been themed more. The screen with the different space scenes was cool. You can only stay 45 minutes.

MJ

Has anyone who has been on a recent sailing confirm whether it’s best to visit Luna or Guest Relations as soon as you board to try and snag a reservation? Thanks!
Apart from the Kyle video I've seen someone comment on another thread that they heard that GR can access Hyperspace reservations but only after they had gone to Tritons Lounge because Luna was for dining changes. I've also seen that it was done at Luna. Seems like they haven't made up their mind. :confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!