hyatt mco

Thanks everyone!

I called Hyatt and the reservation agent said that I needed to purchase the certificate first, and then call in with the number. She did advise that there was plenty of availability at the hotel.

After I hung up, I decided I just wanted to confirm that I understand how the program worked, so I called again. This agent said it would be no problem to modify our existing reservation, and that we could just present the certificate at check-in. All done in the flash of an eye!

The one flaw in the system is that they appear to insist on a paper copy, for which we must pay Fed Ex shipping rates. But even then, we're still saving a lot of money over the posted rate.

As I said to DH, the helpful folks on the DIS boards have saved us a lot of money!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter