Hyatt MCO and DCL Bus

We tried booking the Hyatt through DCL but DCL can't get one of the rooms for 5 people. They have to be booked through Hyatt directly.

With the military rate, this was much cheaper than 2 rooms through DCL.

I’ve done three Hyatt stays after the changes, always booking through DCL on my own, and I’ve never had to ask for the service either with DCL or with the Hyatt. They always had an enveloppe with my name and the luggage transfer instructions at check-in. They also have a list that they check at the front desk with all the rooms requiring luggage transfer.

Started July 2018 https://www.disboards.com/threads/new-mco-hyatt-policy-for-dcl-luggage-transfer.3691995/. Maybe the Disney rep you booked with just added it for you and didn't even mention it - that would be my assumption.

I called Costco today to add my DCL transfers, and requested the luggage service.

He spoke to DCL, and said it was all set, and gave instructions for this:
1. Put the DCL tags on the luggage
2. Leave inside the room ready to go by 8:30

And, as a bonus, they charged me the old rate for the transfers: $35pp each way.

I called Costco today to add my DCL transfers, and requested the luggage service.

He spoke to DCL, and said it was all set, and gave instructions for this:
1. Put the DCL tags on the luggage
2. Leave inside the room ready to go by 8:30

And, as a bonus, they charged me the old rate for the transfers: $35pp each way.

If your cruise itself was booked before the transfer price increase, then you get the old price. I didn't know that myself until adding it to some existing cruises. :)

Thanks for the thread. We are doing this and I didn’t know I needed to call and let them know. Had Costco call Disney and got it updated. I booked Hyatt with points separate. Getting so excited for the ease of staying there!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter