Hurry Chicken Recipe Needed Quick

denverdi

Earning My Ears
OKAY FOLKS I NEED A QUICK IDEA FOR CHICKEN BREASTS TONIGHT. NOTHING TO FANCY. DH HATES CHICKEN SO I NEED TO BE CREATIVE! ANY IDEAS?
TIA
:confused:

Marinate a pound of chicken breast in 1 cup salsa, 1 cup italian dressing, about a tablespoon of worcestershire sauce, splash of lime....then grill.

Best marinated overnight, but a couple of hours would be good!.

I just cooked chicken breast, corn on the cob, and potatoes on te grill all together in a Reynolds Foil bag. We are redoing out kitchen over and these foil bags have been a life saver. I am without a kitchen sink at the moment.

I just threw everything in the bag sprinkled some spices a few dabs of butter and grilled it for 30 minutes. No checking, no fuss, no mess, eat and through the wrappers away.

I cooked Salmon this way the other night with different veggies and spices and it was also great.

Laura

I always thought I disliked chicken, too. (Well, most meats to tell the truth.) I realized more recently - after 28 years of cooking for DH - that I just didn't like meat the way my mother made it. It won't help you tonight, but I have quite a few really good recipes I could share with you. If you want, you could PM your email address to me & I'll send some to you.

Among our favorites:
Chimichangas
Cajun Chicken Pasta
Durban Chicken (Roasted or in a green salad)
Five Flavors - done in the crock
Kang Boa Chicken (from Nine Dragons, EPCOT)
Chicken & Broccoli Casserole (aka Chicken Divan)

These we do on the grill, but they also work in the oven:
Rosemary Chicken
Grilled Sesame Chicken

These are marinades that I usually do by buying in bulk, dumping the ingredients in a gallon freezer bag with the chicken & then freezing. It marinates the chicken as it defrosts:
Cajun Marinade
Castillian Grilled Chicken Marinade
Garlic Dijon Marinade
Garlic Lime Marinade
Teriyaki Marinade
Triple Citrus Marinade
White Meat Marinade (from the Polynesian)

Deb

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter