Hula's non-sensical quest and ride 4/15

Thanks for the magic Hula!

hularide-1.jpg

Lots of good memories in these rooms. You can almost see my silver ears in the exit teleporter. I hit F11 instead of print screen....:lmao:

Ok I am not on VMK right now so is it ok if I cry again??

Hey Hula! You rock! The ride was so cool. TDM is pretty good too. lol
I hope to see you next week. Nice hair. :woohoo:

okay so there must have been something on that ride, because later in storybookland...well see for yourself...

not for the faint at heart! :eek:

aenguses.jpg

Aww, Hula. Sorry I let you down tonight. I left you unprotected with Aengus!

Work was way late tonight and I missed you. So sad. Hugs to you our Hostess ;) And hugs to everyone. Not many on at close last night. Kind of like a ghost town. That can't be good!!:goodvibes

Now that was the wildest ride in the wilderness!
They look so pretty!

One little, two little, three little indans,
Four little, five little, six little indans,
Seven little, eight little, nine little indians,
Nine little indan boys. . .and girls

Aww poor Lava Boy you still sore cause I'm her #1 fan?

I'm #1 :dance3:

okay so there must have been something on that ride, because later in storybookland...well see for yourself...

not for the faint at heart! :eek:

aenguses.jpg

Those people aer style.in!

Aww, Hula. Sorry I let you down tonight. I left you unprotected with Aengus!

Work was way late tonight and I missed you. So sad. Hugs to you our Hostess ;) And hugs to everyone. Not many on at close last night. Kind of like a ghost town. That can't be good!!:goodvibes

heh, but to be serious for a brief moment!

Yes, last night did not have many people on. I noticed for the first few days after the announcment, I wasnt going on as much because it was sad being on there. It's important for us to play just like we did before, those numbers could be used against us.

:scared1:
Give a girl nightmares why don't you...

heh, but to be serious for a brief moment!

Yes, last night did not have many people on. I noticed for the first few days after the announcment, I wasnt going on as much because it was sad being on there. It's important for us to play just like we did before, those numbers could be used against us.

Very good point, A! I know I've been struggling with signing into VMK lately. Makes me feel sort of sick inside just seeing the log-in page :(

But you're right (heh), we need to all be signing in not only for the numbers sake, but to make the best of our last few weeks.

Go out with a bang! (or a storm in my case ;) )

Darnit. I KNEW I should have logged on last night but after bowling I was just too exhausted. :(

Crud.

Darnit. I KNEW I should have logged on last night but after bowling I was just too exhausted. :(

Crud.

Aww, Next Tuesday ;) I believe she said she was going to add on to that ride, so its a great way to see her as the lines move quickly :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter