Huge NFL fans, would you...

I can't speak to the Super Bowl but we were on the Magic on a sea day on New Year's Day with all the College Bowl games going on. They had them going in the bars and in the stateroom TVs. Huge party going on in the bars. And better yet for those of us who are not football fans, for a sea day, many of the other activities were more lightly attended than you would expect on a sea day.

I'm a Lions fan. What is this "Super Bowl" you speak of? ;)

Hopefully you're a Red Wings fan, so at least you have a good chance of getting the Stanley Cup! I don't know much about hockey, so don't know who the Syracuse Wolvrines are, college???

Last edited:
Hopefully you're a Red Wings fan, so at least you have a good chance of getting the Stanley Cup! I don't know much about hockey, so don't know who the Syracuse Wolvrines are, college???

Went to school at Syracuse, but have been a lifelong Michigan Wolverines fan.

Went to school at Syracuse, but have been a lifelong Michigan Wolverines fan.

Ahhhhhh, that makes sense. I'm a Notre Dame fan, didn't go there though. I miss the rivalry between the two, don't like that they no longer played each other every year. Looking forward to the game in a few weeks. I'm a Colts fan, so I like your coach!!!

Our first DCL cruise was in the fall and Sunday was a sea day. My Dad, brothers and myself all watched the games in O'Gills. It was awesome, people representing teams from all over it was a great atmosphere. I look forward to this again on our next cruise.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter