Huge Favor

morgansmom2000

DIS Veteran
As some of you may know, my niece has been in a "remission" of sorts from her brain tumor. Well, it's back and it's not good. She cannot have anymore radiation, and they have her on a new chemo that has really bad side effects, including hair loss.

When Sophie was born, I made her a scrapbook. I intended to get one made for Ryan, but with a full-time job and life, I haven't had time. I would like him to have one (especially with pics of his mom) and I'm wondering if you all will help me get one made?

He'll be 2 in November, so I'd love to be able to give it to him then. Any and all help will be appreciated.

Here is the one I made for Sophie. I'll do the monthly pages, I have all the stuff, so it's easy enough to re-make those, but anything you all could make would be so helpful.

Christmas - Nancy
4th of July/All American Boy - Nancy
Me and My Toys - Nancy
Reading Together - DisneyBelle99
That's Our Boy - DisneyBelle99
What Little Boys are Made of - DisneyBelle99
Halloween - Cassey
Water Play - Cassey
Easter - Cassey
Snuggle Time - Lisa
Me and my Momma - Lisa

Love you to the Moon and back - Danielle
A perfect day to play - Danielle
Boy oh Boy - Danielle
A caterpillar one and you can use it for a growing page - MomofIndigo
Valentine's Day page or a general "I Love You" - Momof Indigo
Birthday page/celebration page - MomofIndigo
Family Tree - AWM
Beach/Water - AWM
Hoppy Day - AWM
Prince Charming - WDW
First Snow - WDW
Cousins - WDW
Dad and Me - WDW
Boys and Their Toys - DB
Bath Time - DB

I'll help Jen :) Are the pages 12x12?

Also we'll be praying :grouphug:

Prayers being said Jennifer.. I am so sorry...

Please tell me what you need me to do.. They are 12 x 12 single page spreads?

I can do a Christmas one, a 4th of July one (all American Boy), a Me and My toys page?

I have lots of boy stuff, from baby to older. I can help, So sorry to hear about this, I will pray for them.

How about a page or two on Reading together? Some on that's our boy? Or what are little boys made of ? let me know. I can make it work.

Prayers for you and your family Jennifer.

I would love to help you out. It will give me a chance to scrap some of my son's stuff too. Let me think of pages I can do.

Thank you, all! One or two pages, your choice. When I get to a computer I'll start a list. You are all so generous.

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

Jennifer,

I will be happy to help out. Tons of boys stuff here, so it should be easy.

I sent you a PM about your PM. You can text me if it would be easier. Do you still have my #?

Danielle

Jennifer, I will help out too. So sorry to hear this, I will be praying for them.

I can do a Halloween, Water play, and Easter.

so sorry to hear this Jennifer :hug:

I will do a couple pages too!

how about "snuggle time" "me and my mama" - what does he call her???
let me know if there are anymore you need.

I'm gonna work from the miss kate files. Will probably use mostly primary colors on single 12 X 12 pages.

Will these be ok?

"Love you to the Moon and back"

"A perfect day to play"

"Boy oh Boy"

If I get these done I will check back for other themes you need. If you can hold the Epcot swap for a few extra days I will include them with that box. Like around Sept. 22nd? I have that whole weekend free to scrap.

I can help!

I can do:

- a caterpillar one and you can use it for a growing page.
-Valentine's Day page or a general "I Love You" ( I have a girl so most stuff is pink but I have alot of hearts!)
- I can also do a birthday page/celebration page

I checked my papers.
I can do a family tree themed one, a beach/water themed one, a froggie themed one [the ones from JoAnn's], and I have Jack's World and the Orbit collection from Crate Paper. I will give the first two and last two titles that are with the collections. How does Hoppy Day sound for the froggie one?

Jen finished my pages, they will be in the mail tomorrow!

Jennifer, I am going to try and fit these pages in with the Epcot swap and mail on Monday.

I'll do a couple too Jennifer, let me check my stash and see what titles I can come up with.
Praying for your neice & the whole family!!

Okay, pages are done, I did 4. All while watching the soap opera known as Yankees vs Red Sox! Sent you a PM for your address. Deb

Annie, love the Hoppy Day idea. :)

Anne, thank you. Every extra positive thought and prayer helps.

Haha, not a baseball fan, but I did hear about that game. :) Will PM my address. Thank you again.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!