HSM2 party?

What your kids don't have that?:rotfl: Mine do.. NOT! We aren't that self absorbed! Yes, that was a very corny highlight to the show!! :)

DS12 asked if during a football game if things were going bad should he break out in a dance routine and everyone could join in.. I said sure! go for it!popcorn::

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: I would love to see the video tape!! popcorn::

He has his first game tomorrow... He is back up QB..and I don't know what other position... so he told me at the wedding that if he was going to do it ... it would be tomorrow! But we will have a camcorder at every game... because you never know what that child is gonna do... It was hilarious..the first touchdown he had in major league football he broke out in a dance and than start blowing kisses to the crowd! I'm telling you. he will be voted class clown!

Hi everyone. We watched it too. Liked the first one better. But I did like the story line with Ryan coming out from Sharpay's shadow and being his own person. Loved "I Can't Dance"! Did anyone see Miley Cyrus (SP?) dancing in the last song at the end?

ok, so who has watched it more than once? LOL!!

My kids can't wait til the dance-along edition coming up next week (I think!)

We can't wait for the dance along version too!!!

I bought the soundtrack and listen to it at work when noone's around and I probably shouldn't admit this but I think we are getting the HSM game that comes out in November for Wii. I tell people it's for DD8 but shhh! don't tell anyone that I'll probably play it more than her...:) Haven't had a chance to see it more than once yet

I bought the soundtrack and listen to it at work when noone's around and I probably shouldn't admit this but I think we are getting the HSM game that comes out in November for Wii. I tell people it's for DD8 but shhh! don't tell anyone that I'll probably play it more than her...:) Haven't had a chance to see it more than once yet

:tiptoe: :tiptoe: <--- this will be you after your dd is asleep....going to play!! :thumbsup2

Pretty in Tink - I hear ya!! Right there with you! Shhhhhhh.....

WE have had so much going on with the first week of school and sports that we haven't had time to watch it again..but it's on our list of things to do...

WE had a soccer tournament this weekend...and my son scored and awesome goal..and when did he score the goal... when I put my camera away.. I love it!! He was so thrilled... The man next to me kept commenting about him being to short to play... So, while I was cheering he said who shot that.. I laughed and said oh the short one!

WE have had so much going on with the first week of school and sports that we haven't had time to watch it again..but it's on our list of things to do...

WE had a soccer tournament this weekend...and my son scored and awesome goal..and when did he score the goal... when I put my camera away.. I love it!! He was so thrilled... The man next to me kept commenting about him being to short to play... So, while I was cheering he said who shot that.. I laughed and said oh the short one!

:lmao: Don't you love it when that happens?!!! And DD scored one of her first goals when I wasn't looking, so I feel your pain. :sad2:

Yep, he did that to me last year... Younger brother had to take a potty break... he got a penalty kick in the box...and made it.. and no one could find me... because I was on "potty" detail...

I got the best set of stickers yesterday for 97 c @ Walmart... It's by Phrase Cafe'.... It has the following description...
but you can call me mom... nurse, teacher, coach, hostess, event planner, stylist, organizer, mom, chauffeur, referee, therapist, cook, maid, cheerleader...
DD saw them and screamed.. mom this is SO your set of stickers.. we can get a 5x7 of you and put these titles all around you... We might have to add some though..
me: really what?.
DD: lawyer, wife, volunteer, self-discipline, bargain shopper, great listener, homework checker, the BEST!

The older man next to me leaned over and said.. I think she wants something.... DD piped up nope.. She's just my mom and never buys for herself...she deserves this..

WOW!!!! What a sweet DD! That gave me goose bumps!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter