HS questions...

I seriously reccommend buying a more expensive plain one.
My brother had one, don't remember what brand, and it wasn't that great and lasted him one year.
He bought an Army Swiss one in grade ten, and it lasted him for those three years. It's been on trips to places and it's still in great shape.

Random pink and purple book bags, aren't even made to make it through middle school.

No lockers? That sucks. The HS I am going to in the fall has humongous lockers! You can fit 2-3 people in one and close the door.

And even with lockers, our classes will be on the other end of the school sometimes so we'll have very little time to go to our lockers in between classes so we'll have to carry most of our stuff. But luckily we have block scheduling! :goodvibes

Good luck in HS. :teacher:

i am still going to get the FOB backpack i mean it's half off and if it doesn't work i always have my Jansport and i can take the FOB bag on trips

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter