HRH resort map

Letsbgoofy

DIS Veteran
Is there anyplace to get one? I have a garden view room reserved, with a Loew's card and the suite upgrade card. I'm confused with all the different types of rooms and where they are in the resort.

I can't help you with a map but I'm sure someone can. I do know that I asked when I made my ressies about the lacation of the deluxe rooms and was told that they are located all over and in no certain wing. Maybe thats true of all the rooms.

The resort map you get when you check in doesn't have room numbers, it basically is a picture of the hotel and shows where the different restaurants, store, pool features, etc are located. I will scan a copy of mine tonight when I get home and post it on the board.

Mike

Thank you very much in antecipation Mike. It will be great to see the HRH´s map prior to arrival !

Sandro

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter