HRH pool question

shpedly

Mouseketeer
I have asked this before and not had a response so... We are at the HRH in April, and from what I can gather, it will be pretty full at the hotel. Is it difficult to get a lounge at the pool when they are near capacity or are a lot of people at the parks most of the day? We were thinking we might hang at the pool in the am then head to the parks in the pm. Or should we reverse that?

We were at the HRH last August and it was moderately crowded. We never had a hard time getting a place to lounge. It may be more difficult if you are going at Easter. Becasue we went in the summer, we hit the parks in the mornings and took afternoon breaks at the pool. I would suggest that you try your plan for using the pool in the morning and if that does not work out for you, reverse the order the next day to see if it is any better. They really do have a good deal of lounge chairs available.

Enjoy your trip!

We were there last year during spring break. We were told that the hotel was sold out, but the pool never really seemed THAT crowded. We never had trouble finding lounge chairs.

Have fun!

We were there in Noc and the place was empty, but the nice thing is with FOTL perk you dont have to plan the day around beating the crowds to the parks. We kept coming back to the HRH to swim and relax and then headin back to go on a couple rides. Its just sooo relaxing!!!

We were there the last two summers during July 4th week, so the hotel was booked. We went to the parks early because of the heat and then went to the pool. We always found chairs. We had to walk around a bit to find them, but they were available. The only problem with summer afternoons at the pool is the inevitable afternoon rain! As the previous poster said, with your magic room key access, you don't have to do any heavy duty planning. Just do what you feel like doing.

Thanks so much for all the input! Some places I have been, it has been cutthroat (sp?) trying to get lounges.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter