• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

HRH or PB? Any and All information helps!

IOA

Earning My Ears
My family is planning a quick trip to USF/IOA (1 day left on passes). We are deciding whether to stayat Hard Rock or Portofino. We need to know any discounts we can get and any advice and details on each hotel if possible. I would like to know everything about each hotel (prices, restuarants, and room sizes)

We are going sometime during the week of Saturday March 17 and Sunday March 25.

The information about our party is as follows:
4? yr old mom
45 yr old dad possible
13 yr old me
12 yr old girlfriend
All help apprciated.
Thanks in advance,
Charlie

[This message was edited by IOA on 02-21-01 at 05:13 PM.]

Wow they are letting you take your 12 year old girlfriend away on vacation with you. Lucky you!

Anyway, I would recommend a deluxe room at the Hard Rock. The best rate on a deluxe room would most likely be the Entertainment Card Rate. Call up 1-800-23-Loews to find out the availability of your dates. You would need to buy the Entertainment book in order to get the card for the discount. If you spend a few minutes reading through the posts in this forum you will find all the information you could want about room sizes, restaurants, and prices.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter