HRH Deluxe or Club Room?

I

IOAFanatic24

Hi everyone-

I need your advice. We are currently booked in a deluxe pool-view room at the Hard Rock for February 28-March 6th. I have the loews free upgrade coupon to a suite. If they can't upgrade me to a suite and they offer a club room should I go for it? I have heard it is smaller. I am thinking I am better off in the deluxe room. We are more concerned with having the largest room then with having drinks and snacks, etc., Any advice would be great! :) Thanks guys!

bump

guy.gif

Barry Hom
The moderator formerly known as Barry aka usagi
Moderator, Universal and Sea World Boards

"If you were me, you'd be good looking."

I'm bumping this back to the top because I want to know also. We have 2 deluxe rooms booked for Oct. and for my husband and myself, the upgrade to a club would be nice, but my son and his wife have 3 children so they would probably want the large room.

I don't know what the club room is like, but we stayed in the deluxe poolview last week, and it doesn't get much better. I described it several posts back, the question about photos of the deluxe room. I would save my upgrade for when i could get a suite and stick with the deluxe if space is your priority. We were quite comfortable with 2 adults and 4 kids.If you have any other questions I'll answer them if I can. I guess when you check in you could ask to see the rooms?!?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!