HRH booked.....

IOA

Earning My Ears
We just called Universal and they are booked for the night of March 17. Is there another way to get a room that night?

Thanks,
Charlie

Your best bet is to keep calling the hotel starting 5 days prior to your arrival to see if any cancellations open up.

I have been trying to get into HRH or PBH for feb 26 and 27. According to the guest services at HRH, they are totally booked due to the "Official" opening of the HRH. However, on travelocity and expedia, I have seen that they offer prepaid guaranteed reservations even for those sold out nights. You might want take a look if you're willing to financially commit to your plans.

We stayed on 2/2 and 2/3. The only way that we got a room was to book online thru one of the travel sites. We still got a discounted rate, just not as good as the entertainment rate. We paid $139 each night. And we still got a room upgrade when we checked in.

Can you tell me more about these websites? (Travelocity and Expedia) Like how they work and how secure it is.

Thanks,
Charlie

They are secure. We have booked hundreds of flights, hotels etc. through expedia.com. Really easy to manuever around. Check both websites. They will often offer different rates. You just need a credit card. We have always had great luck. Best to you.
You will be required to log in on both.

Valarie

scoob.gif

Thanks everyone!

We just booked one night at Hard Rock Hotel for March 17 and 18.

Thanks again for all your help,

Charlie

I wasn't willing to prepay and guarantee my stay as our plans weren't written in stone so I didn't use Travelocity or Expedia, but I just called the Portofino front desk (Guest Services, actually) and finally got in for tomorrow and the next night. I used my passholder discount. Now I just hope things aren't too crazy with the "Grand Opening " next door.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter