• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

HRH, are pools still nice and warm?

lorivegas

Mouseketeer
If you remember me... I am the wuss... I hate COLD pools... I don't care HOW HOT it is outside... I STILL like a warm pool!!:D Also, how is the weather and or crowds this past week? (We leave for FLA. next Friday, the 7th) Once again... thank you for your help!!

When I was at HRH in February, it was around 30 degrees out, but the pool felt like it was 70! There was even steam rising from the water!

As for the weather, it's been around 90 or so degrees.

Yes, the pool is still toasty warm. However, if you go into the hot tub...then go into the pool....you do feel cool for awhile.

I thought the pool was great. It was terrific for a night swim. So much atmosphere...music...beautiful hotel to look at...beautiful all around the pool area....warm water...a great slide...it was all terrific!!

I'm jealous you're going...even though I JUST got back!!

Have fun,

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter