HPRP Revival Year 5 Part 2: Far From Hogwarts

Status
Not open for further replies.
niallsprincess said:
Carly: Another one *smiles*

Katelyn:*smiles and puts a smaller heart inside* I love it.*sees something walking towards her and frowns* Oh Darcy!*runs over and picks her up and sees she has a broken leg* Aw,poor kitty.Did the mean boy hurt you?Lets fix you.*puts her down and heals her leg* There ya go!

Katelyn:*smiles and puts a smaller heart inside* I love it.*sees something walking towards her and frowns* Oh Darcy!*runs over and picks her up and sees she has a broken leg* Aw,poor kitty.Did the mean boy hurt you?Lets fix you.*puts her down and heals her leg* There ya go!

Carly: *narrows her eyes, but then continues to do moves in the rain*

OOC: I can almost do one now. :)

IC:

Fiona stared at it. She was invincible. She was perfect. How could she be shot? Maybe the Underground Movement really did send her on a death mission. She heard Jackson scrambling up the side, then saw him looking at her in dismay. She heard him say something, but he seemed so far away, and she couldn't make out what he was saying. In fact, everything around her seemed to be fading away.............

Hours later, she woke up, feeling much different than she had the last time she was concious. She saw bright lights and a white ceiling, and at first she wasn't sure where she was. Then she heard Jackson's voice, saying, "Oh thank goodness!" and a lightly teasing voice saying, "Welcome back to the land of the living, glad you could join us," that made Fiona feel instantly at ease. She shifted and pushed herself into a sitting position. Tom and Jackson sat on either side of her bed in the infirmirary. Jaclkson was looking obviously relieved, and despite his joking voice, Tom's face was ashen. She reached out a hand to Tom, and her grabbed it tightly. "See? I've always told you I was the best agent there ever was. Now I've got proof." Tom gave her a small smile, he was still a little scared for her. "I'm just glad you're okay. You are fine, right?"

Fiona smiled at him. "Of course I am." She tried to get out of bed, but a new voice said, "Oh, I'm sure yopu feel fine, but let's take it easy." Fiona frowned. The voice was familiar, but she dared not to hope. She glanced to where the new voice was coming from, and her heart soared.

There stood Crystal, healthy and glowing and smiling at her. Jemima stood behind her, and while she didn't always like Jemima, she was glad to see her now. "Crystal! What's new?"

Crystal grinned at her. "Besides the fact that my little sister is an agent? Oh, not much. Our parents are dead. Murdered, probably. I think it's time we went back to the Gray name, all things considered."

Fiona gaped at her. There was a lot to catch up on, that much was certain.

(pART 5 OF 6)

OOC: This and all the ones before it were in the past. This last one is now, as in in present times.

Johanna: *goes inside* *shouts* I'm here guys, just need to see something! I'm on the verge, need to know if it's all true!

OOC: Doing the thing in Fiona's room now. I'll make the thread and we can continue there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter