HPRP Revival Part 3: A Dysfunctional Family

niallsprincess said:
Carly: *tips her head back and closes her eyes again*

Niall: *makes some popcorn and comes back with it*

Harry: *takes the popcorn from Niall* Here, catch it in your mouth, Kate. *throws a piece towards her*

Katelyn:*catches it and smiles* Score one for me.

niallsprincess said:
Harry: And another. *throws another piece of popcorn*

Carly: *falls asleep again, running a fever, but she doesn't know it yet*

Katelyn:*leans back and catches it**laughs* Okay,this is entertaining!

niallsprincess said:
Harry: *throws another*

Carly: *sweats in her sleep, but is really cold*

Niall: *looks over at her* Hmmm... *tilts his head*

Katelyn:*looks over at him and the popcorn gets in her hair* Oops. *tries to find it and pick it out*

niallsprincess said:
Carly: *wakes up and groans*

Niall: What's wrong?

Carly: I don't feel good... *frowns*

Katelyn:*looks over* What hurts?Do you think you need medicine?

niallsprincess said:
Carly: *takes a deep breath and wipes the sweat off of her forehead* No, but I could use some water... *curls up under the blanket*

Katelyn:*nods and walks to the kitchen**gets a glass of ice water and walks back* Here ya go.

niallsprincess said:
Carly: Thanks. *drinks some of it and shivers*

Katelyn:Anytime. *walks back to the kitchen and looks for the cat food* Ofcourse its back on the top shelf.*jumps up to get it* Oh,right.*takes out her wand* Accio cat food.*catches it and fills Darcy's food bowl*

Katelyn:Anytime. *walks back to the kitchen and looks for the cat food* Ofcourse its back on the top shelf.*jumps up to get it* Oh,right.*takes out her wand* Accio cat food.*catches it and fills Darcy's food bowl*

Carly: *groans again and stretches out across the chair*

niallsprincess said:
Carly: *groans again and stretches out across the chair*

Katelyn:*walks and jumps on her spot on the couch* How'd you get sick so fast?You seemed fine a couple hours ago.

Katelyn:*walks and jumps on her spot on the couch* How'd you get sick so fast?You seemed fine a couple hours ago.

Carly: I don't know... So, anyways, the dream. I had a dream that Max turned into a death eater and came after us all. Is that even possible?

niallsprincess said:
Carly: I don't know... So, anyways, the dream. I had a dream that Max turned into a death eater and came after us all. Is that even possible?

Katelyn:*frowns* It actually is,but it probably won't happen.I mean,he wouldn't try to kill all of us,would he?

Katelyn:*frowns* It actually is,but it probably won't happen.I mean,he wouldn't try to kill all of us,would he?

Carly: I think he might. He would do anything to hurt me now, i think...

Max: What must I do? *listens to his commands* So Carly and her friends?

OOC: oooh plot twist.

niallsprincess said:
Carly: I think he might. He would do anything to hurt me now, i think...

Max: What must I do? *listens to his commands* So Carly and her friends?

OOC: oooh plot twist.

Katelyn:*groans* Great.Another person who's gonna try and hurt us all.

ooc:Haha cool!

Katelyn:*groans* Great.Another person who's gonna try and hurt us all.

ooc:Haha cool!

Carly: It'll be ok, we're ready for him.

Max: *takes a port key to Mullingar* They won't be ready for me this time. Not this time. *laughs and starts to head towards the manor*

niallsprincess said:
Carly: It'll be ok, we're ready for him.

Max: *takes a port key to Mullingar* They won't be ready for me this time. Not this time. *laughs and starts to head towards the manor*

Katelyn:I'm still a bit scared,what if he hurts one of us?

Katelyn:I'm still a bit scared,what if he hurts one of us?

Carly: Then one of us will just have to hurt him. He can't do too much. He's one person and right now there's four of us...

Max: *hurries, getting closer and closer to the mansion*

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter