How's the Hoop Dee Doo?

Can someone explain tiers and DDP? With DDP you only get to sit tier 2 or 3 and paying oop is for tier 1? I thought seating was based on when you booked show. Did all this change when they changed it to booking it 180 days prior verse 2 years?

April will be my 6th time at the HDDR.
4th time with my children.
The best part now is watching our DD's watch the show.
We live in NJ and have access to as much Broadway as we would like...there is nothing that compares to the laughs at the HDDR!

Oh and I agree....the sangria is great!!!!!:rotfl2:

Can someone explain tiers and DDP? With DDP you only get to sit tier 2 or 3 and paying oop is for tier 1? I thought seating was based on when you booked show. Did all this change when they changed it to booking it 180 days prior verse 2 years?

Tier seating goes into effect in Jan. You no longer can book ahead two years. It's 180 days like everything else. You get first tier by paying oop, Tier 2 and 3 are for DDP

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter