Hows the CBR now?

Elephantay

DIS Veteran
We are traveling in a month and my son has asked to pool hop one day to the CB pool, which he loved. I've looked around and can't find current info...Is it still being refurbished? Would we be able to get something to eat at the food court? TIA!

Or a DVC member staying on points.

Except DVC can only jump to DVC resorts right, at least those DVC resorts not excluded? Correct me though if I am wrong as I have only been looking at becoming a DVC member, I am not one at this point.

Except DVC can only jump to DVC resorts right, at least those DVC resorts not excluded? Correct me though if I am wrong as I have only been looking at becoming a DVC member, I am not one at this point.
DVC members can jump to any pool at any resort that isn’t blocked out (CBR is a hoppable pool) or during a blackout period where no hopping is.

To the OP I think a lot of the work is wrapped up I believe on the southern end there is a road expansion going on to handle guest walking to the main Skyliner station. You might find a better response to the actual status of construction on the CBR specific thread.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter