? how/when to make room request

hapandpam

DIS Veteran
We will be staying at the RPR July 5- July 8. Last year, we stayed in standard room 2554 and had a nice view towards IOA. We would like to try Tower 1 this year, preferably facing the parks (rooms 19-33 or 40-54 I believe). What is the best way to request this? Should I call, and ask them to add it to our reservation, or fax the request to them? Also, should I request a specific group of room numbers, or just Tower 1 facing IOA. Lastly, is there a specific concierage floor?

Thank you to everyone who has answered my questions in the past. :grouphug: Your help had been tremendous!

I faxed them about four days before we arrived. I said I would like a room on an upper floor with a park view. I them gave six room numbers I would like to have.

I usually call the hotel and ask for rooms control. Nigel usually handels my requests and he is very helpful. Ask for an upper floor in tower 1 with a themepark view. I have always preferred calling to faxing. The 7th floor of tower 3 is the club (concierge) floor.

RyGuy,

I really like the idea of calling instead of faxing a room request. How far in advance do you normally call? We will be leaving on vacation on July 1st but will not arrive at RPR until July 5th. Could I call and take care of this before leaving home or is that to far in advance?

Thanks for the advice!
Shannon

shakejackson,

You can call and speak with someone at any point before you arrive.

Frances999,

You can call in requests at any of the three hotels and they will be happy to note them on your reservation.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter