• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

How were the lockdowns for you?

Admitted a young person to the hospital this week, very, very sick with myocarditis - from COVID.

Is this from long Covid or a recent case of Covid?

I know a few people who have had recent cases.

I have had a cold for over 2 weeks that I now wonder if it was Covid- I didn't even think about testing in the height of symptoms.

Or maybe from the vaccine if they were vaccinated. It is a known side effect from vaccination... Either way I feel bad for the person.
No.

Young person with no previous medical problems in usual state of good health until Covid symptoms started two days before arrival (fever, chills, cough). Two days after these symptoms started, patient had sudden and severe chest pain with massive changes on EKG necessitating a medical emergency with full emergent cardiac work up, and subsequent treatment for Covid.

This was not a vaccine issue, it was a Covid issue.

No.

Young person with no previous medical problems in usual state of good health until Covid symptoms started two days before arrival (fever, chills, cough). Two days after these symptoms started, patient had sudden and severe chest pain with massive changes on EKG necessitating a medical emergency with full emergent cardiac work up, and subsequent treatment for Covid.

It can definitely happen with covid, but is heard about more as a side-effect from the shot. Hopefully they recover fully.

Or maybe from the vaccine if they were vaccinated. It is a known side effect from vaccination... Either way I feel bad for the person.
I think we have to be clear that the jury is still out on that. It certainly was a question I have asked of my two cardiologists and it is not something they have seen in their practices.

No.

Poor person... I know it can happen from COVID too and it makes sense since the vaccine is based on the COVID spike protein. Hopefully one day they will figure out who is most susceptible and we can figure out how to maybe prevent the myocarditis...

I think we have to be clear that the jury is still out on that. It certainly was a question I have asked of my two cardiologists and it is not something they have seen in their practices.
Well, it really isn't. If you look at VAERS it is very clear and I believe it was also clear in the Pfizer & Moderna studies that we finally are getting some of the data from. There is a ton of data all over about the cardiovascular & neurological side effects of the vaccines.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter